Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
camzilla said:
i think innocent boys are sooo sweet.
but you see most girls want guys to make the move, so if you're all just expecting the other person to make a move of course nothing is supposed to happen. they're just think you're not interested!
SIEZE THE DAY DUDES!!
"Innocent?" Plz define

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
kaylz said:
I'm disappointed. I saw on the General page that Braad had posted in a thread for those that had never had a bf or gf. I was looking for some good mocking material.
mocking? as if you'd want to mock me

considering it's impossible to do so :)

tempco

HSC
braad said:
thats why being gay would be so much easier

i cant believe i said that >.<

*washes mouth out*
you better wash that mouth of yours. that was so bad i almost reported your post.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
nekkid said:
you better wash that mouth of yours. that was so bad i almost reported your post.
im sorry...and i did so..

well i washed my hands, i didnt actually say it

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
Juliet said:
I have never been in a relationship, never been kissed, and sort of half looking...and half not. Mostly my life is just to busy, i am also not willing to make the first move.
yep~ nicely put

MajinR

Procrastination Master
HSC
I've never had a gf, actually i've never gone past the talking stage lol... though i sometimes do wish i was in some kind of relationship :(, guess ive always had the logic but never the courage...

ZacG

HSC
I don't get it... you've never been in a relationship... does that mean no sex?

MajinR

Procrastination Master
HSC
no relationship as in having a gf to talk to and stuff.... ive just never experienced it before

elegantly_patty

Concrete boots...
HSC
Jago said:
yeah the first kiss is absolutely awful in 97%
looks like i got the better 3% for mine :) it was great

but yeh, i've been single for like ever... nothing along the lines of "oh it's official"
just flings...

I want something nice and serious... but i think i'm too mature for guys I hang with, so there isn't but choice there.

After H.S it's a whole other world... so it's something I'm looking forward too...

I think alot of people don't realise that there's more to life than H.S because mainly that's where most our social life developes.

But come on being alone gets so friggin' lonely... but you get use to it...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
MajinR said:
I've never had a gf, actually i've never gone past the talking stage lol... though i sometimes do wish i was in some kind of relationship :(, guess ive always had the logic but never the courage...
same, now refer to the 'happily single' thread

:uhhuh:

whats the point in increasing stress in life

doodydo

HSC
N/A
never had a bf and actually turned someone down before uni started cause i thought itd be a playground for hook ups.

hmm. theres not THAT much action going on
you kinda start to question urself after a while cos i know i dont have a face like a smashed crab, i'm certainly not boring, and i have a decent brain.

i went to an all girls school, and still only have a handful of guy friends at uni. but SURELY thered be someone . .. still dont see that much potential around

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
doodydo said:
never had a bf and actually turned someone down before uni started cause i thought itd be a playground for hook ups.

you kinda start to question urself after a while cos i know i dont have a face like a smashed crab, i'm certainly not boring, and i have a decent brain.

i went to an all girls school, and still only have a handful of guy friends at uni. but SURELY thered be someone . .. still dont see that much potential around
hahahahhahaha

what questions do you ask yourself?

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
doodydo said:

lol... same... likened to homers words, 'Hello taste? HELLO'
The wonderful reassuring hope of there being someone for everyone resonates through my non-existent mind... like an echo in an empty hall...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yeh yeh, i've turned millions of chiks down, like one every day. It used to be hard to, feeling guilty and all, but now it's ok, you get used to it

now, back in the real world...i've turned a few girls down before, i dont like it one bit...im sure they think im a prick :eek:

but like y'all have said, no need to worry about being single, or never having a bf/gf (whatever takes your fancy) just think. you're a blank canvas as such, one where people can influence your life and make you whole

doodydo

HSC
N/A
braad said:
hahahahhahaha

what questions do you ask yourself?
actually now that u say, nothign comes to mind. but u kinda wonder what is freakin goin on. not that i'm desperate. sheesh.

maybe that i'm more just friend material? or am someone people struggle to feel romantically involved with?

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
yeah, i feel myself as just friend material... not really interested in the romantic crap yet... tres overrated...

One day maybe when i meet mr right.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)