N/A
im an idiot said:
well i still wanna go. shame noone else in my school does
Just go anyway... im not going with anyone from school

stay at melasti legian with Gabby and I

MandiMoo

HSC
aaaman said:
but tell me i was right when u critized me for saying its a bad place 2 go :cool:

No you werent right im not saying its a bad place to go. Its probably safest to go there in the next six months while the tourism isnt very high. Because think about it, is a terroeist really going to bomb a resturant with two people in it, no.. why? because what kind of statement does that make?... none!

Me and my mum have decided to go again now, we spoke to our travel agent and she said that the place we are staying in has a resturant and if we r really paranoid just dont go out at night (considering the last two bombs happened in the night time).

We looked around at heaps of other places, singapore, thailand, fiji, hawaii, melbourne lol, new caledonia. Obviuosly we wont a semi tropical placxe that isnt too expensive, and seriously bali is the only place.

If we cancelled we would have had to pay $1200 in cancellation fees because the time we r going (december) isnt actually in the timeframe with the sever warnings, the same warnings r in place as what was when we booked.

And seriously, i havent been to bali but, i highly doubt its 100metres square with three resturants so the chances of being in the wrong place at the wrong time are minimal. im still a little worried about going but fuck we cant live our lives sitting in our little houses in our little suburbs never doing anything except going to the movies shopping and the pub, im not even old enough to go to the pub yet and im sick of it already (friends talk about it too much)

So anyway aaaman, your a faggot and your remaRKs have no substance, you have no proof of anything because u probably havent done half as much research on bali as i have, so u can take your little dumb arse fat fuck comments and go jump. I for one dont give a shit about anything you say. "DONT DIS IT TILL YOU TRY IT"

As for me i guess i will be seein kristylee and gaBby on air paradise on the second of december!!! YAYAYAYAY so excited again, everything will be blown over by that time anyway!! See ya den chickas!!

MandiMoo

HSC
connie :) said:
for only 4 ppl to die plus 17 of 2002, out of about the 3 million ppl that go each year.. CHANCES ARE MINUTE!!!

It was actually 88 aussies in 2002, but thats beside the point.... 4+88 out of 3 million still makes the chances minute.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
yay i think youve made a good decision mandimoo
i think everytime i have been to bali there has been a travel warning and every time ive been its been perfectly fine. Unfotunately a friend of mine has been when both bombs went off, but he is fine and says he would go back without a doubt.
you are right in saying we cant live our lives in fear... no one says to not go to london or NY after their ordeals and im sure somewhere in Aus is on the list in the not too distant future
guys go out, have fun and live life to the fullest, if u dont u might regret it

P Plater

HSC
u guys are freakin idiots....stay off bali!! u making australia look even more stupid....

aaaman

Banned
HSC
MandiMoo said:
So anyway aaaman, your a faggot and your remaRKs have no substance, you have no proof of anything because u probably havent done half as much research on bali as i have, so u can take your little dumb arse fat fuck comments and go jump. I for one dont give a shit about anything you say. "DONT DIS IT TILL YOU TRY IT"

pfft, i hope another bomb occurs where ur da only 1 that dies

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
kristylee_ said:
Just go anyway... im not going with anyone from school

stay at melasti legian with Gabby and I
never heard of that place. where abouts in bali is it?

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
im an idiot said:
never heard of that place. where abouts in bali is it?
its in Legian... next door to Puri Raja and 2 doors down from Padma
its just a little hotel, but quite nice and cheap

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
kristylee_ said:
its in Legian... next door to Puri Raja and 2 doors down from Padma
its just a little hotel, but quite nice and cheap
sounds good. but still no matter what i say i cant convince anyone, im starting to get paranoid myself

MandiMoo

HSC
Hey kristylee,

Have u ever stayed at the niksoma?... if ya have was it good? The travel agent suggested it, said it was really nice, clean and friendly and that its just been refurnished...
Do u usually stay in the same place or travel to different ones, which one do u think is best if u've been to a few?

R u excited even though u've been millions of times? I am :)

Ghandi10

Test
HSC
N/A
This is an edit because the stupid forum won't let its users delete posts with errors which render them irrelevant to the thread.

DeanM

HSC
Im jus curious as to why people come in here a bitch about bali. If u arnt going there or dont like the place then why did u come in to this forum, u must be really sad and bored. Maybe you should find better things to do with ur lives then try and put other people down for wanting to do something exciting.

Getting killed or put in jail on bali is like winning the lotto. It aint gna happen, one in a million chance. Who cares anyway, if its ur time to go then let fate decide dont try to run ur own life to much, it wont happen. Go to bali, if u die u die , if u live u live!!

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
MandiMoo said:
Hey kristylee,

Have u ever stayed at the niksoma?... if ya have was it good? The travel agent suggested it, said it was really nice, clean and friendly and that its just been refurnished...
Do u usually stay in the same place or travel to different ones, which one do u think is best if u've been to a few?

R u excited even though u've been millions of times? I am :)
umm no have never stayd there, but i think its only a cuople doors down from my hotel, it looks very modern and nice
ive stayed at puri raja, jayakarta, padma and melasti, although they are all nice padma is the best, but it is VERY expensive (that was a one off lol)
YES i am excitd, im excited everytime i go to Bali, i LOVE it

MandiMoo

HSC
cool, we were gna stay at the padma.. but like you said, too expensive!

Im glad ur excited cuz that makes me even more excited, if u've been there and you still get excited about going there it must be good.

Are you planning on going out to pubs n restuarants and stuff much??

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
yep bring it on... gabbys excited too and shes been 8 times!!i dont see a problem with going out to the pubs and clubs, just be careful and i probably wont do it every night, but a new bar has just opened on the beach and it looks really nice so we'll have to check that out oh and u have to come go karting... it is so much fun haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)