SkOoLiEs in BALI!! (1 Viewer)

MandiMoo

HSC
Does anyone know how many rupai (bali money whatever it is) you get for the aussie dollar, i cant find it anywhere...

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
normally when im there i get about 6500 rupiah for the aussie dollar, but before the bombings it was up between 7000 and 8000... hopefully its a good exchange rate while we are there makes everything cheap cheap hehe
stuff the HSC i want to go to BALI

aaaman

Banned
HSC
kristylee_ said:
normally when im there i get about 6500 rupiah for the aussie dollar, but before the bombings it was up between 7000 and 8000... hopefully its a good exchange rate while we are there makes everything cheap cheap hehe
stuff the HSC i want to go to BALI
well then you just kill yourself now then bcoz wats the point getting killed in bali

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
MandiMoo said:
Does anyone know how many rupai (bali money whatever it is) you get for the aussie dollar, i cant find it anywhere...

Yer our dollar is doing very well .
We will get about 7600 Rp when we go over which means $5 accommodation, $1 drinks, $20 seafood platters etc.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
ohh i am sooo angry... Garuda Indonesia have just launched free flights to Bali... so i couldve had an even cheaper schoolies, except for the fact that ive already paid ARGH

aaaman

Banned
HSC
kristylee_ said:
ohh i am sooo angry... Garuda Indonesia have just launched free flights to Bali... so i couldve had an even cheaper schoolies, except for the fact that ive already paid ARGH
suck shit :D

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Digital_Spork said:
Try go to a place called Waihi beach, so I can get some of the boys to smash your face in. :D
lmao who said im going on my own besides ill b holding a sword so let them try me, i wanna play baseball with their heads

Digital_Spork

HSC
uhuh... gj... new zealand is lamest place to go for schoolies, they dont actually even have schoolies over there haha. Enjoy your time and I hope you get bashered for being the racist prick you are :D "get out of our country"?

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Digital_Spork said:
uhuh... gj... new zealand is lamest place to go for schoolies, they dont actually even have schoolies over there haha. Enjoy your time and I hope you get bashered for being the racist prick you are :D "get out of our country"?

pfft look new zealand don't have suicidal bombers after them or drugs all over the place. ur a narrow minded prick bcoz i said if u fucking love Bali then y dont u fuckin get out of here and live there but off course as a fuckwit that i hope gets drugged and dies from an overdose ur 2 arrogant and pompous from an eastern suburbs high school to realise that i fuckin hate you and the only respect you will get from me is 6 ft under

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
aaaman said:
lmao who said im going on my own besides ill b holding a sword so let them try me, i wanna play baseball with their heads
your gonna walk around with a sword?

Digital_Spork

HSC
your an idiot aaaman, your saying because I said bali is a nice place that I should go there. Shit son, I think italy, france and spain are nice places, wtf is the difference idiot.
Eastern suburbs... haha, what gives you that idea? WRONG.
or drugs all over the place
Wanna bet?

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
aaaman u have never been to Bali before, so dont make judgements about things u dont know
your are basing all of this on unreliable media outbursts... i for a fact have been to bali 4 times and have never been offered drugs, Gabby has been 8 and same deal... they arent as readily available as u think and i find it hard to believe that news reporters be offered by every second person in the street, very unlikely! Anyone that has drugs on them in Bali or any other Asian country is an IDIOT and deserves to be caught. I dont hear you warning all those people off Thailand... do you know how many Australians are in Thai and Asian jails for drug trafficing?

New Zealand bahahaha what a lame schoolies
they would have just as much drugs, if not more than Bali, same with Australia particularly the Gold Coast during schoolies

aaaman

Banned
HSC
kristylee_ said:
aaaman u have never been to Bali before, so dont make judgements about things u dont know
your are basing all of this on unreliable media outbursts... i for a fact have been to bali 4 times and have never been offered drugs, Gabby has been 8 and same deal... they arent as readily available as u think and i find it hard to believe that news reporters be offered by every second person in the street, very unlikely! Anyone that has drugs on them in Bali or any other Asian country is an IDIOT and deserves to be caught. I dont hear you warning all those people off Thailand... do you know how many Australians are in Thai and Asian jails for drug trafficing?

New Zealand bahahaha what a lame schoolies
they would have just as much drugs, if not more than Bali, same with Australia particularly the Gold Coast during schoolies

well look im not gonna have a risk of being dead, i hope that the sonni musliums there kill u

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
aaaman said:
well look im not gonna have a risk of being dead, i hope that the sonni musliums there kill u
your a tool of the media. have fun screwing sheep.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
im an idiot said:
your a tool of the media. have fun screwing sheep.
does dis mean i get 2 screw ur mum, you dont even know the types of Muslims that are likely 2 be terrorists. ur a tool box of ur assumptions

Digital_Spork

HSC
aaaman said:
does dis mean i get 2 screw ur mum, you dont even know the types of Muslims that are likely 2 be terrorists. ur a tool box of ur assumptions
About as bad as your assumptions of nz being drug free... lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)