So, how was the Ancient trial? (1 Viewer)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
yeah fuck, im so over people being all like "omg dont tell them the answers". who cares people?

anyway yeah, i totally fucked up my ancient exam. definitely my worst trial exam of all!! the major lesson here: KNOW EVERYTHING. i am going to study every day after my trials until the hsc. there's just so much to know for ancient

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
I had mine today, and unsurprisingly, it was quite the evil test. I almost feel betrayed, we got told that it was going to be made up of questions from the last 3 HSC's, and that wasn't the case. :X

But nevertheless, I think I did at least decently on most of the test. (Except for a couple of questions in the Rome bit that we hadn't studied the relevant stuff in class for. Oh well.) I'm just hoping I can get over 80% for it (The higher, the better), as that will be good enough for the trial.

Probably the hardest of all my trials so far.

tash

lalalala
HSC
oh i screwed up my exam so badly i just didn't know my stuff well enough at all. from now on it's to the syllabus dot points i'm gonna focus on! and i've never heard the use of evidence so emphasised before

Wiggum

I learnt that the hard way by stuffing up my assignment, but yeah not as bad as if i did that in the trial. They expect you to know ALL sources (i.e ancient, modern, archaeological) and if the question has a source on the page, good luck, all they want IS sources...the HSC is requiring you to complete requirements, ie the dot points...

Not good for us, haven't really done Agrippina yet it's in the test and considering the marks from the last exam we did, we'll need to know more that what we know. The teacher marked us down for not including ancient, modern AND archaeological sources...

Yami

Don't worry. You can make up your marks in the proper HSC exam. Just look at what you did wrong, and improve from there.

Wiggum

Yeah i made up a few for my trial, wasn't too bad, needed more study though. Hope that i get away with a few of mine.

krissy7685

can someone tell me about spartan burial rights

and rights of passage?(it was in the syllabus i have nfi what it means)HELP

malayz_angel

Spartan burial rites? Well I dont know if they will help u anymore...but basically messengers are sent around Laconia to spread the news, two people (a man and a woman) from each household must mourn for the king....an image of the king is made and paraded around the city...the markets are not open for ten days..etc

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
Originally posted by malayz_angel
Spartan burial rites? Well I dont know if they will help u anymore...but basically messengers are sent around Laconia to spread the news, two people (a man and a woman) from each household must mourn for the king....an image of the king is made and paraded around the city...the markets are not open for ten days..etc
Elections for the elected officials are not also allowed to happen for 10 days.

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
oh i got my marks... urgh i realli did bad in one section... 12/25 !!! argh!!!!
i was on a roll too... 21/25, 24/25, 20/25 then crappy 12/25... i didnt finish it... and i didnt know enough lol... hmm... but with my faked historians... i got 20 for it so thats pretti good... i didnt know anything in any part either lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)