So who thinks they are screwed for HSC? (1 Viewer)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
im stuffed for maths oder than that its aiight ...

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored
i aimed for the best i could do, which meant i studied to the best of my ability, did the most work i could and did the best i could in the assessments. and i was never disappointed, and never aiming unrealistically. aiming for 100 is bad for me as i would get disheartened as i could never get 100.
dont get me worng, i still do the work and all to the best of my ability, just that i wont get crushed if i dont get a High/ Specific Uai :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Loz#1
Ah, a bit of night before cramming works wonders.

Or perhaps not. If there is one thing I would change about my HSC, it would definitely be my attitude weeks before the exams.
drinking is not recommended...

not_hot_chick

AGREED!

Hey Juggernaut,
I COMPLETELY agree with your exam preparation technique. I believe that the real thing that you need in order to prepare for your exams is sleep, and relaxation!

Stress makes you worry, and then u can't sleep, and then you are too tired to think on the day.

Go the relaxation...

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Originally posted by alby
1/2 yrlies, totally died in maths (just over 10%
I like someone who is in the same sorta boat as me good on you although i am not at all proud of my half yearly percentage
however i passes all of my subjects averaging about 65-67 % which is not all that fantastic but i can live with it

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
*waves hand in air* oh pick me!!! i'm screwed for the hsc!!! haha

hey sportsgal, i met the captain of your school on tuesday...

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
yeah it was like the funniest thing ive seen for so long, one of our girls was going aroung the next day with one of the burnt pizza boxes getting all of us leaders to sign it. and our head girls downplayed the story a but and told the school at assembly and showed them one of the boxes. but yeah, we got 3 fire trucks :D

hey i was gunna come to your one next wednesday morning but it would mean that i would miss out on too many lessons cos the next two days in away on my geo fieldtrip...omg we have to be at school by 530 on thursday ARGH!!!

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
no im not, i was gunna but its just too many lessons missed cos of geo, and i'd miss my last maths lesson before my next assessment.... i wanna, but it just wont work for me. i feel bad cos i wanna come but yeah
...try n beat 3 fire engines...:p

Frantelle_08

HSC
I'm about average or just below average...
am I screwed?

I wanted an ATAR of above 95.
My half-yearlies were worth 15% for some and other are worth 35% for mathematics and ext.

and the overall average marks of mine are around the 60-65%

kbsb

HSC
you do realise you posted on a thread thats like 6 years old rite

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)