Some are born gay, some achieve gayness, and some have gayness thrust upon them (1 Viewer)

HSC
Interesting invention, Iron.

But if you went to fix them, you'd have to touch them...how would you cope? You might catch it. :p

HSC
Also, has anyone else noticed that we seem to be completely ignoring the existence of gay women?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
you are the more tedious than the kway beast please to be gack

HSC
it has been proven that gay people were born with a chemical inbalance in their brain that makes them attracted to the same sex and hence the reason hwy gay men practically act like girls some times

Firstly, source?

Secondly, have you not heard of 'bears'. They definitely DON'T act like girls...

Oh...the ignorance of stereotyping...

Tangent

HSC
reason hwy gay men practically act like girls some times
You'd be surprised how masculine homosexual guys act. Just a stereotype society has set up.

the only way it is thrust upon them is it was a gay society and it was law to be gay
He was playing on the word 'thrust'. Sexual innuendo

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
please explain

yes we were created equal but somewhere along the lines this got confused as where "gayness" "developed"

it has been proven that gay people were born with a chemical inbalance in their brain that makes them attracted to the same sex and hence the reason hwy gay men practically act like girls some times

the only way it is thrust upon them is it was a gay society and it was law to be gay
but now stupid little teeny boppers expecially girls think that its cool to make out with girls at parties and attract attention to themselves
its stupid
Source Please.

Cmon i wanna read it.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
My little brother just negged you

HSC
It *is* just a stereotype. Just like it's a stereotype that all women like to cook and shop and want to have kids. Anyway, stereotype or not, who cares how they act? It's not hurting anyone. If someone don't like it, it's not like it's in their face all the time.

Think of straight men, as well. I mean, most of the men I know don't go around exuding a particularly 'manly' aura. They're just themselves. I think the only men who do try and fit themselves into some 'box' because they think that's how people want them to act are the ones who are truly uncomfortable with themselves.

brittanica-

HSC
Um, are you serious?

Also, it's not a "chemical imbalance" which can be fixed/treated/medicated. It's a gene mutation, and it also carries with it anatomical differences.
wow thanks einstein you knew what i meant you douchebag

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Once again for new people,

Abusing Mod =/= Good Idea.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Think of straight men, as well. I mean, most of the men I know don't go around exuding a particularly 'manly' aura. They're just themselves. I think the only men who do try and fit themselves into some 'box' because they think that's how people want them to act are the ones who are truly uncomfortable with themselves.
I agree lots.

And sometimes the mods need abusing.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Man...I hate my year if majority of the retards on BoS are 09ers.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
To people who claims its a choice:

Could YOU choose to be gay?

Could YOU choose to find members of the same gender sexually attractive by your own volition?

HSC
Oh. How witty of you to come up with a personal 'insult' because you can't think of any intelligent rebuttal! Never seen that one before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)