Some are born gay, some achieve gayness, and some have gayness thrust upon them (1 Viewer)

HSC
Ah. Good. I was like...what question? Lol. I'm attempting to study for Bio...all explained...

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Catholics have no problem with the theory of evolution. Whether it is true or not does nothing to diminish the Word

Kolefax

HSC
Actually, it does. If Evolution fits, then we evolved distantly from apes, which sorta contradicts intelligent design

HSC
Hmmm. Well, doesn't it depend how you look at it? Like, if you suggest that all creatures were created by God at exactly the same time...that obviously contradicts Intelligent Design, but some could suggest that God created them over a long period of time or whatever.

HSC
But anyway, back to the original subject, or close to, anyway..I heard Simon Crean quoted on the radio, talking about the Australian values of 'a fair go', tolerance and inclusiveness. In the light of the fact that we don't even let two people who love each other legalise their marriage, I found this ironic.

Kolefax

HSC
It is ironic. It's always been said that all men are equal. why is this different for gays?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
All men are created equal. Through their own choices, for better or worse, men alter this equality throughout their lives.

HSC
N/A
It is ironic. It's always been said that all men are equal. why is this different for gays?
their significantly lower heterosexuality causing genes means that they deviate from mean behaviour.

they're not men.

HSC
Yeah..but the Australian values are supposed the EVERYONE deserves a fair go...not whether or not they were created equal or whether their actions...choices...whatever you want to put it down to...excludes them from this.

brittanica-

HSC
Men were smited with different tongues and scattered across the earth for the tremendous sin of attempting to challenge God by building a tower of arrogance to get Him
please explain

yes we were created equal but somewhere along the lines this got confused as where "gayness" "developed"

it has been proven that gay people were born with a chemical inbalance in their brain that makes them attracted to the same sex and hence the reason hwy gay men practically act like girls some times

the only way it is thrust upon them is it was a gay society and it was law to be gay
but now stupid little teeny boppers expecially girls think that its cool to make out with girls at parties and attract attention to themselves
its stupid

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
please explain

yes we were created equal but somewhere along the lines this got confused as where "gayness" "developed"

it has been proven that gay people were born with a chemical inbalance in their brain that makes them attracted to the same sex and hence the reason hwy gay men practically act like girls some times

the only way it is thrust upon them is it was a gay society and it was law to be gay
but now stupid little teeny boppers expecially girls think that its cool to make out with girls at parties and attract attention to themselves
its stupid
Um, are you serious?

Also, it's not a "chemical imbalance" which can be fixed/treated/medicated. It's a gene mutation, and it also carries with it anatomical differences.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
i submit that we enter the gay body with my device and repair the gene ourselves!

Well what say you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)