Star Wars! (SPOILER WARNING) (1 Viewer)

HotShot

-_-
HSC
i wish

i wish i could see the part where anakin slaughtered the younglings. i have to see that. that would been the best part, the younglings getting slaughtered. poor general grievoous why did he have to die? why? such cool dude.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
it wasnt cool, but it couldve possibly lasted a bit longer, not showin kids gettin ripped apart, but perhaps closeups of anakin, this couldve been the scene to show how evil he'd become.

HSC
IP_freely said:
went an saw it Saturday night, top movie

haha cant believe Dark Vader has got 2 kids
I know, because the prequels didn't really mention the whole Skywalker family relationship thing, it sure was a shock in episode 3

And I just realised someone has already raised this, looks like the jokes on me

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
haha i just saw the movie 7 hours ago. Im not a huge Star Wars follower, i didnt kne Leia and Luke were brother and sister! my bad. but from and outsiders point of view, i thought it was a really good movie

tennille

HSC
HotShot said:
i wish i could see the part where anakin slaughtered the younglings. i have to see that. that would been the best part, the younglings getting slaughtered. poor general grievoous why did he have to die? why? such cool dude.
Watching him slaughter the younglings wasn't cool. You barely see him do it anyway.

The best seen (even though I thought it was gross) was when Anakin and Obi Wan are fighting and Anakin gets injured badly. Pretty graphic.

tennille

HSC
Komaticom said:
Pretty graphic and pretty good acting- the only good piece of acting on Anakin's part, I say.
I agree. I reckon Ewan McGregor acted really well, though. But Hayden Christiansen and Natalie Portman were a bit disappointing. Particularly in the scene where Padme says "I want to have our baby on Naboo..." (the really lovey dovey scene). Now that was shocking.

HSC
I wanted to see Qui-Gon again dammit! But apparently they deleted the scene where he talks to Yoda.

funniboi

HSC
king_of_boredom said:
I wanted to see Qui-Gon again dammit! But apparently they deleted the scene where he talks to Yoda.

was it done to begin with ?

if so, im expecting to see an extend version of some sort.

maybe when the 1-3 trilogy, and 4-6 trilogy are put together as 1 set
with 'extra/'bonus/deleted scenes'

.. i just hope the extra/bonus/deleted scenes are in the movie, not when you have to watch it seperatly, cause that just sucks!

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
i dunno how much extended scenes were gonna get, i mean ive heard ppl say theyve seen extra few mins of Anakin Vs Obi Wan and more of Anakin in the jedi temple slaughter, but how could they have..were do these ppl get their sources..really i expect on the DVD to be a few deleted scenes that didnt make the cut not any extended scenes. lucas doesnt really do that..

Collin

HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
The original trilogy on DVD has extra scenes integrated into the films, and it seems people disliked the additions (they wanted to see the original original that they saw on tele back in Dreamtime).
Actually, most people liked the additions. Only one which had complaints from some was Christensen's ghosting. The ones who 'disliked the additions' in general are the older diehard fans who didn't actually dislike them, they just also want an additional box set of the original prints one day instead of having no mods at all.

funniboi

HSC
you mean actress right ?
rofl

anyway, im hoping you all know what i mean when i say they have the deleted scenes in the movies, rather then after you watch it, you browse through and watch deleted scenes, like previous movies have.. :D

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Now, I would call myself a Star Wars fan, but seriously, that wasn't that great a movie. Sure it was better than the last two, but it had such a hollow script and failed to evoke any emotions at all.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
yes i kinda think how good these prequels wouldve been if they had been directed and had somone else helped lucas write the script..eg. ESB and ROTJ much better than ANH..and had diffrnt directors and lucas was not the only writer. oh well its his vision..

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ghettofabolous said:
STAR WARS WAS FUCKIN RAD
Couldn't have said it better myself. I loved star wars and it makes me sad to think that I just watched the last one.

Just a story/rant: I went with some old school friends and there were a few girls in the bunch. It pissed me off cause one of them was giggling at some of the important things. Another thing she did, was as we walked out, made the comment "I didn't like it becauase it was predictable, I knew what was going to happen lol." It's midnight, so I'm a little cranky and this has really pissed me off. Normally, if someone said that I'd shrug it off, but what makes this worse is that this is the same girl that cried in The Passion of Christ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)