STATE RANKING CHEM (3rd) AND BIO (12th) and MODERN NOTES (1 Viewer)

Coookies

HSC
Just bought the notes and they are terrific...! His notes are better than many tutoring places like matrix..:L + he gave me lots of study tips on how to use his awesome notes!!! All the comments written above are true!! Highly Recommended!
thanks Kamal!:)
I want that :(

Kamal15

HSC
Just bought the notes and they are terrific...! His notes are better than many tutoring places like matrix..:L + he gave me lots of study tips on how to use his awesome notes!!! All the comments written above are true!! Highly Recommended!
thanks Kamal!:)
Thanks buddy! Coming over to collect the notes in person meant we could have a chat, quite difficult to do over email!

HappyBuyer

HSC
Best notes you will see so far! :)

Detailed yet succinct with frequent equations and great diagrams. Has personal comments that pinpoint where marks may be lost if not answered correctly. Also addresses the verbs very well.

Great guy to talk to, very helpful, very generous, great offers and very flexible in terms of paying methods.

Strongly recommended notes to buy:)

Kamal15

HSC
Best notes you will see so far! :)

Detailed yet succinct with frequent equations and great diagrams. Has personal comments that pinpoint where marks may be lost if not answered correctly. Also addresses the verbs very well.

Great guy to talk to, very helpful, very generous, great offers and very flexible in terms of paying methods.

Strongly recommended notes to buy:)
Great to see another satisfied student! Good luck with HSC mate, sure you will ace it, let me know how it goes!

Kamal15

HSC
Great reviews coming in for the notes guys! Keep the calls coming, I try to respond within a few hours of the email you sent to me!

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Bump mate, you seem to be attaining some fantastic reviews. Guys, not only does Kamal seemingly have awesome state-ranking notes, but he offered to help me with any study enquiries gladly unlike many other tutors and note-sellers who seem to be hell-bent on making money as their only priority. Such a shame you don't sell preliminary notes for Chem Kamal..

Kamal15

HSC
Bump mate, you seem to be attaining some fantastic reviews. Guys, not only does Kamal seemingly have awesome state-ranking notes, but he offered to help me with any study enquiries gladly unlike many other tutors and note-sellers who seem to be hell-bent on making money as their only priority. Such a shame you don't sell preliminary notes for Chem Kamal..
Not a problem mate, cheers for the comment. Of course there were plenty of people I relied on for advice during my HSC, I am merely returning the favour to those still going!

Sorry my prelim notes weren't good enough to sell!

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I would like to thank Kamal for sending me his notes. I was one of the lucky people that got picked. :)

Even though I do not do Chemistry, I wanted to study it after the HSC and Kamal was kind enough to give me these notes for free. :) After flicking through all the 350 pages + I could see the amount of effort he put into them, there's plenty of diagrams, pretty colours and pure awesomeness and of course the notes are in tip-top shape and of great quality and of course exam style questions!

He even sent me his lesson plans which are worth $800 that he made for a tutoring company. So all in all, these notes are very concise, straight to the point with high detail. Wish I studied Chemistry. :(

Thanks a million Kamal and may the force be with you! ^_^

Kamal15

HSC
I would like to thank Kamal for sending me his notes. I was one of the lucky people that got picked. :)

Even though I do not do Chemistry, I wanted to study it after the HSC and Kamal was kind enough to give me these notes for free. :) After flicking through all the 350 pages + I could see the amount of effort he put into them, there's plenty of diagrams, pretty colours and pure awesomeness and of course the notes are in tip-top shape and of great quality and of course exam style questions!

He even sent me his lesson plans which are worth $800 that he made for a tutoring company. So all in all, these notes are very concise, straight to the point with high detail. Wish I studied Chemistry. :(

Thanks a million Kamal and may the force be with you! ^_^

Good to see you liked them buddy! Another winner of free notes guys!. Try your luck next week!

Le Bonbon

HSC
Kamal's notes are amazing!!! very comprehensive, cover the syllabus really well, very colourful and easy to understand, they have everything you could want in notes and at a very reasonable price! extremely satisfied and am feeling confident about the HSC! Thanks kamal :D

nike7

HSC
Hi my fellow HSC-errerrs?

I Just wanted to let everyone know that Kamal has by far the best notes I have ever seen for chemistry!

I was fortunate enough to receive Kamal's notes and lesson plans and intend to put them to good use for my HSC.

Firstly the Dot Point notes are completely syllabus oriented and focus only on what you will need to know for the HSC. You avoid all the unnecessary information that is in pretty much all chemistry text books today. The notes have been well thought out and have been summarised for you and is a product of HOURS and HOURS of hard of work. It really saves you time if you need a to revision before your next lesson, your next assessment task and even the HSC. I really hate notes that lack colour and diagrams and are heavily text based HOWEVER these notes are AWESOME! they have all the important diagrams that will help you during the HSC if you cant remember something during the exams and remember that a picture paints a thousand words so if you can remember the picture, you can pretty much explain your way out of anything :)

The Lesson notes that were written for a tutoring company are HSC Question based. They prepare you by providing you with information on a dot point that you will be covering and then HSC questions that relate to that dot point to reinforce your knowledge. It is a clear indicator of what types of questions you can expect in you assessment tasks and in the HSC.

Overall-The best notes that I have ever seen! Highly detailed syllabus notes, Well thought out, Has HSC Questions to prepare you for an exam, Plenty of colour, Has some very important diagrams and overall going to save me so much preparation time during the HSC.

Thanks Kamal for the amazing notes!

To everyone else reading this: Buy the notes!!! you won't regret it :) They are the best notes out there!

Kamal15

HSC
Kamal's notes are amazing!!! very comprehensive, cover the syllabus really well, very colourful and easy to understand, they have everything you could want in notes and at a very reasonable price! extremely satisfied and am feeling confident about the HSC! Thanks kamal :D
Hi my fellow HSC-errerrs?

I Just wanted to let everyone know that Kamal has by far the best notes I have ever seen for chemistry!

I was fortunate enough to receive Kamal's notes and lesson plans and intend to put them to good use for my HSC.

Firstly the Dot Point notes are completely syllabus oriented and focus only on what you will need to know for the HSC. You avoid all the unnecessary information that is in pretty much all chemistry text books today. The notes have been well thought out and have been summarised for you and is a product of HOURS and HOURS of hard of work. It really saves you time if you need a to revision before your next lesson, your next assessment task and even the HSC. I really hate notes that lack colour and diagrams and are heavily text based HOWEVER these notes are AWESOME! they have all the important diagrams that will help you during the HSC if you cant remember something during the exams and remember that a picture paints a thousand words so if you can remember the picture, you can pretty much explain your way out of anything :)

The Lesson notes that were written for a tutoring company are HSC Question based. They prepare you by providing you with information on a dot point that you will be covering and then HSC questions that relate to that dot point to reinforce your knowledge. It is a clear indicator of what types of questions you can expect in you assessment tasks and in the HSC.

Overall-The best notes that I have ever seen! Highly detailed syllabus notes, Well thought out, Has HSC Questions to prepare you for an exam, Plenty of colour, Has some very important diagrams and overall going to save me so much preparation time during the HSC.

Thanks Kamal for the amazing notes!

To everyone else reading this: Buy the notes!!! you won't regret it :) They are the best notes out there!
Good to hear you liked them guys! Keep the calls coming!

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I thought 99 sounded dodgy since 49/50 was the highest for a few years now then I checked the 2009 one and it was 49/50 and I was like DODGY! Then I read the "Accelerated" part and look at 2008 and say Max Mark: 50/50.

NOT DODGY XD

Anyway, I'm too poor to buy notes =/

Last edited:

Kamal15

HSC
I thought 99 sounded dodgy since 49/50 was the highest for a few years now then I checked the 2009 one and it was 49/50 and I was like DODGY! Then I read the "Accelerated" part and look at 2008 and say Max Mark: 50/50.

NOT DODGY XD

Anyway, I'm too poor to buy notes =/
Hahah I gaurantee its not dodgy! But cos you went to soo much work to prove it, shoot me an email, and I'll get you the notes for free?

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
Out of interest, what do your Modern notes contain and how are they structured?

Kamal15

HSC
Hey alstah, you're from Toongabbie too!

The big mistake people make with Modern notes is try to address each individual point in the syllabus without any thought as to coalescing them. Each Modern syllabus document has on it a set of key concepts (about 7-8) right at the top. They are your essay questions, that is what will be asked in the test. If you have addressed the entire syllabus document below these but have no idea how to organise them under the key concepts then you won't get far. My notes are designed so that the syllabus is addressed under the key concepts, they are basically ready made essays to mould! I'll attach a sample of it to show. The sample related to the key concept in Weimar Republic about the German Army. Such notes can be easily be used to answer HSC questions. View attachment INFLUENCE OF THE GERMAN ARMY.doc <-- notes

And I've also attached an essay from an HSC question addressing the same topic to show how they can be used in exams!

Attachments

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Very interested in your notes :)

I don't teach chemistry atm, but am looking to in the next year or two. I'm sure your notes/lesson plan doolies would be an awesome help :)

Could you pls shoot me a PM regarding price, that would be awesome :)

Thx :)

Kamal15

HSC
Very interested in your notes :)

I don't teach chemistry atm, but am looking to in the next year or two. I'm sure your notes/lesson plan doolies would be an awesome help :)

Could you pls shoot me a PM regarding price, that would be awesome :)

Thx :)
Messaged you!

And I just got 'fizzy-cyst' clever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)