Straight guys and receiving anal (1 Viewer)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Virtue and valour
Undaunted, undefeated:cool:

anyscope

HSC
lol few typos......lets re-write, IMO if any guy wants to give or recieve anal they are gay!!!!
It's just sexual stimulation. And I can hardly imagine it being gay if it was you and your girlfriend. I'm so sick of everybody calling everything gay.

shell.q

HSC
It's just sexual stimulation. And I can hardly imagine it being gay if it was you and your girlfriend. I'm so sick of everybody calling everything gay.
sorry hemosexual, seriously chicks can get off without recieving anal, IMO it is just wrong. Thats what i am saying though, any guy wanting to give or reicive must have some kind of homesexual fantasies. a guy giving anal isnt bad but still isnt the best.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
sorry hemosexual, seriously chicks can get off without recieving anal, IMO it is just wrong. Thats what i am saying though, any guy wanting to give or reicive must have some kind of homesexual fantasies. a guy giving anal isnt bad but still isnt the best.
A girl's arse is quite the queer man's dream?

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
so you wanting oral sex must mean you have lesbian fantasies because you can get off with out oral stimulation of your genitals
sup, lesbo?

HalcyonSky

HSC
fuck you're retarded

a) there's nothing masculine about a girls ass at all. A good ass on a girl is actually a strong indicator of femininity, so why not stick my cock into that curious little hole hidden away in there?

b) if a guy had never seen another male in his lifetime, but was having crazy sex with a girl and knew that putting his doodle in her ass would give both parties a curiously different sensation, thus making him want to do it, how can that possibly mean he has homosexual tendancies?

c) what sonya said. your reasoning is flawed "shell".

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I wonder if shell is afraid of going to the toilet to take a dump.

It might make her boyfriend gay.

Shell, can you give us some idea of the thoughts running through your head when you take a dump. Maybe they'll be helpful?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I'm with shell. Dont see how you can argue that buggery is anything but perverted and filthy

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I'm with shell. Dont see how you can argue that buggery is anything but perverted and filthy
Iron, however, is not opposed to some nice old fashioned rimming.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Iron, however, is not opposed to some nice old fashioned rimming.
I want to live in the time when my right to kill you for this comment was accepted by law

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)