stress! (1 Viewer)

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
ARGH!
about an hour ago i had a major stress attack, just freaked out because of rankings scaling , subject dropping, shitty teachers, excessive homework, not getting into my desired course and then just stuff.
anyone else experiencing/experienced this lately? i'm sure it must be pretty common there's no way that i'm the only one :p

HSC
ahen said:
ARGH!
about an hour ago i had a major stress attack, just freaked out because of rankings scaling , subject dropping, shitty teachers, excessive homework, not getting into my desired course and then just stuff.
anyone else experiencing/experienced this lately? i'm sure it must be pretty common there's no way that i'm the only one :p
Yeah I do. I think we all do, at some stage. I get days where I'm hardly worried, then other days/times where it all hits me at once and one thought leads to another and I stress out so bad, but you're not alone, I know all my friends are the same. I guess you just have to calm yourself down and look at the longer term, theres always backdoors to any uni course and in the long run the subjects you do in Year 12 probably aren't going to mean that much to you. But the pressure is always there. Just remember- if it ever gets to much, talk to someone. You always feel better if you talk, and you will find that your friends feel the same way you do so cry and laugh together! :p

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
lol well that's a slight relief =P
and what's all this DARLING stuff going on up there? hahaha

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Oh darling, why? There is nothing to stress about over me
Well, you did lose the shit kid. Imagine if you lost the good one.
ahen said:
lol well that's a slight relief =P
and what's all this DARLING stuff going on up there? hahaha
We're madly in love.

Legham

HSC
'Sif you'd stress.. everything always sorts itself out..

ALLLICE

HSC
just wing the HSC...screw putting effort into stuff ;)

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
Ye year 12 can be stressful but hey "enjoy it while it last", because uni life is much much worse! I am more stressed then ever and its only my first year at uni!!

IceOnFire

HSC
I am not currently stressed since there are no assessments.

Still in the holidays mood actually. :)

bmwz4

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Sounds like you are phonetically sounding out an STD.
LMAO syphillis or however it is spelt! haha

stress, i love stress <3
without stress i wouldnt be motivated to study...my formula:

stress + study = success :)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
idling fire said:
Brilliant :rofl:
I only thought of it because on one of the flushing things for the urinals in the boy's toilets at my school, there is written "This is were ADES and SIFLESS flow". Quoted verbatim.

goosiegoo

HSC
ahen said:
ARGH!
I had a major stress attack yesterday! Haha. It was about my drama major mainly, because the stress had just been building up slowly and suddenly i just freeaaakkkeeedd out and... changed my drama major. Haha. Sigh. Stupid stress.

I tend to go by the 'if i don't think about it i won't have to stress about it' principle - which results in me having major stress attacks every so often. Sigh.

SpunkT

HSC
*frown* mmm yeah, i dont know what to say, although i wish i were a better friend at these times

*bounces a coconut on his head in attempt to amuse you*
*senses no amusement*
*cries*
*blinks- "i am neither alice, nor are you wearing any socks" *

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
SpunkT said:
*frown* mmm yeah, i dont know what to say, although i wish i were a better friend at these times

*bounces a coconut on his head in attempt to amuse you*
*senses no amusement*
*cries*
*blinks- "i am neither alice, nor are you wearing any socks" *
No you.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Legham said:
omgh4x! how did you noezz?!

:)
bringbackshred said:
I only thought of it because on one of the flushing things for the urinals in the boy's toilets at my school, there is written "This is were ADES and SIFLESS flow". Quoted verbatim.
Oh yeah.

Legham

HSC
I thought it was an obvious joke :p we both got it straight away when my sister first said it over ye ol' msn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)