thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
i use cabramatta library sometimes cos they have so many books xD

x3mattyboii

HSC
oh i didnt go :D

i was warned away from going to pal college
ohh i seee pal colege is too accelerated i rekon their gonna miss out on all the basics and only know the advanced

and im form campbelltown :D
but i travel to cabra every mondy for pal >.>

kcqn93

HSC
if you find that the tutoring there is too hard and not useful, just quit it and find another place or self-study

and i heard pal is pretty crap from a few people in my class.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
thats what i heard too.

private tutor better imo.

OR theres this one in fairfield that's suppose to be really good. a guy in my class went there and came first in mx1 and mx2. he was so proud

mirakon

nigga
HSC
well i dont get the applications of it, like plotting stationary points etc and derriving a graph from an equation. Like i know how to do the basics like chain rule, quotient rule etc etc just the applications. I wanna get the applicatons before tutor starts because i think next topic is integration =\

and in school im doing great assessment task for 2unit maths was 98% i killed it :) but idk about extension teachers slacking off =="
btw, that seems more like 3 unit then 4 unit.

Also, congrats on your 2 unit mark, but don't get complacent as these marks don't necessarily mean you'll do well in extension.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
well i dont get the applications of it, like plotting stationary points etc and derriving a graph from an equation. Like i know how to do the basics like chain rule, quotient rule etc etc just the applications. I wanna get the applicatons before tutor starts because i think next topic is integration =\

and in school im doing great assessment task for 2unit maths was 98% i killed it :) but idk about extension teachers slacking off =="
Stationary point when f'(x) = 0, and the substitute into equation of tangent. Lol, integration involves calculus.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)