Struggle in tutor or school? (2 Viewers)

super.muppy

HSC
lol i go pal too, yea its really comprehensive, the teachers there aim for the students to fully understand the actual topic so indirect questions can be overcome. But that comes at the expense of students being really really confused until they actually delve into the subjects on a personal level, this also means its time consuming. atm pal is slower than school and im pretty lost at times so its not just u. you gotta go into the topic abit urself to understand pal. and then if all else fails just change tutors cuz chances are you'll be lost at school

x3mattyboii

HSC
lol i go pal too, yea its really comprehensive, the teachers there aim for the students to fully understand the actual topic so indirect questions can be overcome. But that comes at the expense of students being really really confused until they actually delve into the subjects on a personal level, this also means its time consuming. atm pal is slower than school and im pretty lost at times so its not just u. you gotta go into the topic abit urself to understand pal. and then if all else fails just change tutors cuz chances are you'll be lost at school
Oh yeahh pals expensive and they go through each topic abit too deep i rekon,like wat my teacher at school said you only have to learn the relevant stuff about that topic.
yeah and i sorter dont go through the topic in my own time i just try to cramm everything the teacher says and then try to understand it LOL
i do hwk tho but i get my brother to help me out

and yeah im just worried that i'll get lost in school because if i am im gonna be screwed :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)