Stupid police bastards kill four people in high speed chase. (1 Viewer)

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
yes banana berry is right

in fact criminals should be violently executed by police in public places for any crime whatsoever

obviously the current penalties are too light if criminals continue to be criminals

innocent civilians should be thankful for the opportunity to be killed as collateral damage in the noble pursuit of eliminating crime

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Ohh wow, those Corvettes are $US110 000 and is a two door coupe.

Because a highway policemen is going to put the offender in the boot?

Sounds Ritard-ed to me.
After the offender has been arrested you take them away in a different car you fuck stick.

iNegro

HSC
Lol. GUY DROVE THROUGH RED LIGHT. HIT CAR. BECAUSE HE WAS RUNNING AWAY FROM THE POLICE.

Did anyone catch that the dude was speeding away over 500 dollars? That's pretty reckless, he's a citizen too. It's a shame that he survived over the people HE killed. It's also fucking ridiculous for a bunch of stuck-up citizens who think they know the ins and outs of every situation to comment on it believing that they have the right to judge people, when in the scenario, there is a high chance they would have done the same thing.

Why are you kids so judgemental and angry these days? If the guy didn't commit the crime and run from the police.

It. wouldn't. have. happened.

He is entirely to blame, as he started it and, after the police had stopped chasing him, he continued to speed, worse so, through a red light. It's fucking ridiculous, that the guy would prefer to lead police on a dangerous chase endangering the lives of many people, eventuating in the death of 3 people, over 500 dollars.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
was he really running away with 500 dollars because i just made that up

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
yes if people didnt commit crimes we would have criminals

why didnt the po9lice commissioner or science think of that huh huh

He didnt have $500 he had a stolen car

and he died in the crash also lol

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I wish people would get the fuck over the whole 'BUT THE COPS CALLED IT OFF LOL'.

The cops called it off when they deemed it too unsafe. Fact is, it was unsafe the minute they realised he wasn't going to stop. They should have stopped the chase then.

A criminal in a stolen car doesn't give a fuck if the cops have stopped chasing them. Even if it had been a good minute since the cops backed off, the guy in the stolen car isn't going to suddenly say 'LOL OH THE COPS R GONE ILL GO BACK TO 50 NOW'
They are still going to want to get as far away as quickly, regardless of whether still in pursuit.

If your car is stolen, there are oinly 2 outcomes. You get the car back, or you don't. This isn't an isolated incident where a stolen car has been totaled (or people have died) as the result of a police car chase.

No excuse for chasing a car at high speeds in an urban area. Let the fuckers go, do some real police work. Like eating donuts.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
it wasn't in an urban area it was on the main road into canberra from queenbeyan

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
conundrum~

chase and scare crims into doing 200km/h in urban areas

or

dont chase and suddenly everyday people start becoming crims

???

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
it wasn't in an urban area it was on the main road into canberra from queenbeyan
What difference does it make? Main road from Quean to Canberra is heavily populated.

dont chase and suddenly everyday people start becoming crims
I don't believe that if we put tighter restrictions on cops being able to engage in car chases that suddenly the number of car thefts or crims is going to increase exponentially.

Bananaberry

HSC
You're an absolute idiot.
Please explain.

The guy was a repeat offender who ended up in hospital in a coma the first time he did it. An accident was foreseeable to him, yet he still did it.

The people that seem so against the cops doing their job are those who are young and naive and are criminals themselves and are SCARED of them. When you grow the fuck up you will learn to appreciate the job that the cops do. They put their own lives on the line everyday to protect dumb fucks like yourself.

Picture yourself in this kind of situation. Someone commits a crime to you or your loved one? Who you going to call?

And please dont say ghostbusters

Last edited:
HSC
Please explain.

The people that seem so against the cops doing their job are those who are young and naive and are criminals themselves and are SCARED of them. When you grow the fuck up you will learn to appreciate the job that the cops do. They put their own lives on the line everyday to protect dumb fucks like yourself.

Picture yourself in this kind of situation. Someone commits a crime to you or your loved one? Who you going to call?

And please dont say ghostbusters
i don't see your point, negro.

Bananaberry

HSC
Well of course you dont.

If you had a kid in a car, and someone stole that car. Would you think it is wrong forthe cops to chase after them?

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
police should use any means neccessary to apprehend criminals right

the proescution of criminals should be more important than any percievable risks to the public!

its not like 4 people will die EVERY time

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
Well of course you dont.

If you had a kid in a car, and someone stole that car. Would you think it is wrong forthe cops to chase after them?
probably if there was a chance that a police chase would mean my children would be in a car with someone dangerously trying to evade the police :/

if they have committed an offense like kidnapping i dont think they are going ot be very inclined to stop for the police

and thus

the chance of them being killed in a police chase is kind of high

:/
:/

just joking lol

i would want the police to do anything in their powers to stop that car, including spike strips, guns, ramming the car and police attack dogs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)