success stories (1 Viewer)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
rockstar01 said:
until i go interstate or at least out of sydney for uni ...and thats another story...

ahahahahahaha, owned for being in a successful relationship.

My longest realtionships have been:

1. a month and a half
2. a month
3. 3 weeks.

Yes, i know, I am bitter coz i havn't had any proper realtionships. Maybe after the hsc, i dunno, i guess the right girl hasn't come along/been single.

In fact, i am pretty sure that every girl that i find attractive is in a relationship.

Fuck the system.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
azzie said:
i keep things simple.

i lessthanthree tom. hi tom! sup homdawg.
ya know what this rock n roll lifestyle is like... rockin n rollin and what not...
i lessthanthree azdizzlefoshizzlebambizzle too

:)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i work at a small immigration law firm and sometimes i've gotta photocopy the support material for the spouse applications (namely cards, emails, joint invitations to functions, photographs etc).

some of the stuff seriously makes you spew... it's diabetic-killing, hair-raising, goosebumpey sweet.

success stories are overrated.

strawberriqueen

HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:
my girl is the best thing to ever happen to me...

she loves me for me and i love her for her...i dont deserve her at all...im just some loser nerd guy who thought id never get a girl in my life...but along she comes 14 months ago and took a second look at me...

now im with her and life is perfect...shes my world and i wouldnt have it any other way...

i love her with my whole heart...i hope she reads this...
well ive read it and i love u so much... and wat do i have to do to make u realise u mean the world to me?? i love u baby

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Yeah, you're making the rest of us feel a little.... awkward.

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:
I ordered her for $399.95 on russianbrides.com.ru and she just arrived yesterday. I can say I'm very happy with my order and definitely recommend such relationships.
Well I met AsyLum through the said website, and after getting a free plane flight over here, I can say that I'm not at all happy.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
natstar said:
its fairly successful, so far
does he leave the toilet seat up? :p there we go ladies and gentlemen, we have found a flaw :D

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i've been with my boy for just under 7 months. it sounds short, but i've loved every minute of it :) there's probably still a bit of puppy love there, but everything feels so real and so great..and we both feel the same way :D
no fights, no arguements, no toilet seat left up, no depression if i havent seen/talked to him in a couple of days, no feeling that 'something is not right' (she's madeline, she's madeline..and now i'm going to shut up), and nothing overly corny...it's pretty successful in my books

~iloveandy~

HSC
i met my guy as he was riding is motorbike down the street. the first thing i though was , oh shit my hair looks so bad, as i had just gotten out of bed. lo and behold he rocks up infront of me and tried to sweet talk me. it was funny because he was really nervous. so small talk happened, he got my number and he hooned off on his moto
later that night he called me and said he really wanted to see me so i snuck out and he came round, and we sat there talking for a while then shared our first kiss under a palm tree. doesnt seem romantic but it sends shivers up my spine everytime i think about it.
it seems like it was forever ago we met. we are already thinking of getting married and moving away and having children. he has the best job and calls me princess. thats what you need girls, someone who will comment on how beautiful you are even when you are having a bad day. i get spoilt everytime he sees me frown. i m so happy with andy and i cant wait to spend the rest of my life with him. love you baby...

pmr_123

HSC
well i've known my bf for almost a year, and have been together 6 months. we were introduced by mutual friends, and they tried constantly to set us up, and because we're both immature little shits, spent a couple of days pretending to go out to get everyone off our backs, and then we had a nice and dramatic break up, from the relationship that never really happened.
about a month or two after that we were hanging out talking and he asked me if i wanted to try it for real. i felt so bad, cause i couldn't help but laugh, but said yes, and it's the best thing i ever did.
love him so much. we live a fair way apart (3 hours drive), and see each other on weekends when we can, so he took to writing letters. he wrote me a poem/song, and to celebrate being together for 6 months he took me out to dinner

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
well i've know my gf for 2 and 1/2 days and every day is just like first.

I call her 'snookims' and she calls me her 'big snundlwag'.

Every day i wake up with the feeling that my heart is covered in honey at the thought of her.

She is the dimond of my Seirra Lion, she is the apple of my Tasmania, she is the gold of my filling, and she is the pearl of my paiella.

We are already thinking of getting married, and having 3 children, 2 grils and a boy, this way if the boy decides to rape the girl, the other girl can kick him in the nads, and we are going ot live in a mansion in the counrty next to the beach and the snow and near to the city, and it will have an apple orchid.

~~every moment that passes without u my heart cries~~

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

hipPo3

HSC
Egronk said:

Every day i wake up with the feeling that my heart is covered in honey at the thought of her.

She is the dimond of my Seirra Lion, she is the apple of my Tasmania, she is the gold of my filling, and she is the pearl of my paiella.

We are already thinking of getting married, and having 3 children, 2 grils and a boy, this way if the boy decides to rape the girl, the other girl can kick him in the nads, and we are going ot live in a mansion in the counrty next to the beach and the snow and near to the city, and it will have an apple orchid.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
lame .. .

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
E-gronk's post reminds me strongly of Harlequinman.

No offence intended.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Egronk said:

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Bwahahahaha... that's gold. :D

TheHarlequinMan said:
my girl is the best thing to ever happen to me...

she loves me for me and i love her for her...i dont deserve her at all...im just some loser nerd guy who thought id never get a girl in my life...but along she comes 14 months ago and took a second look at me...

now im with her and life is perfect...shes my world and i wouldnt have it any other way...

i love her with my whole heart...i hope she reads this...
WHY is your photo still present in your sig, when your avatar states that you will "cease posting" your photo?! :(

Last edited:

sweetcherry

HSC
Uni Grad
Been with my boyfriend for two years next week.

Enough said.

Don't want to be posting lame stories ^^

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
wrong_turn said:
does he leave the toilet seat up? :p there we go ladies and gentlemen, we have found a flaw :D
Ooh! Ooh! Mine doesn't!! Does that make me a success story? Or have I discovered the existence of a mythical creature? His mum trained him to do it, btw...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)