Supernatural- da best thriller/suspense in AGES!! (1 Viewer)

sweetorture

HSC
is it me or does ANYONE like supernatural? I love it so much i'll watch it thru HSC (now that's saying something)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
sweetorture said:
is it me or does ANYONE like supernatural? I love it so much i'll watch it thru HSC (now that's saying something)
I'm thoroughly enjoying Supernatural, though I am getting decidely peeved at its airing schedule - gah, how many times do I have to watch the 'dam' episode instead of next weeks epi >.<

sweetorture

HSC
lol
but u can't realli blame da channel when apparently then don't want people to miss out bc they're watching da commonwealth games...

do u lyke dean or sam better?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Why wasn't it on last night. I am going to download it if it's not back next week.

sweetorture

HSC
i wonder why too
i switched on da tv to watch it but instead numb3rs were on...grrr

where do you download it?????

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
sweetorture said:
lol
but u can't realli blame da channel when apparently then don't want people to miss out bc they're watching da commonwealth games...

do u lyke dean or sam better?
They're both pretty good - but Dean is more interesting, at least in my opinion. And what makes me peeved about the repeats is that you often don't find out that its a repeat till its on - like when that dam episode was on again I was expecting the Scarecrow.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
sweetorture said:
i wonder why too
i switched on da tv to watch it but instead numb3rs were on...grrr

where do you download it?????
bit torrent
i already download 4 series from there

sweetorture

HSC
kami said:
They're both pretty good - but Dean is more interesting, at least in my opinion. And what makes me peeved about the repeats is that you often don't find out that its a repeat till its on - like when that dam episode was on again I was expecting the Scarecrow.
i started off really liking sam but EVERYONE says they like dean b/c he has a 'bad boy' image. also dean is extremely funny, he cracks me up so badly...

but i reckon in the series a revelation will come up about sam because of the demons and that he has 'the second sight' or something?

yeh...i'm really sick of da repeats- they don't do us justice but according to channel ten supernatural will be on at 8:30pm next monday and there will be 2 episodes, the first being unseen, the second a repeat.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
sweetorture said:
i started off really liking sam but EVERYONE says they like dean b/c he has a 'bad boy' image. also dean is extremely funny, he cracks me up so badly...

but i reckon in the series a revelation will come up about sam because of the demons and that he has 'the second sight' or something? /QUOTE]

I like Dean better mainly because he is given more of a spotlight - I'm given time to know him better whereas they all too often put Sam into a more passive role.

And regarding the revelation(spoilers from an episode a few weeks back):

Wasn't it already revealed he had second sight by Masouri? "That boy has powerful gifts", "Even I couldn't sense it" etc.

sweetorture

HSC
yep
that was the revelation i was on about...
personally i think both boys have enough on air time it's just that dean's character is much more developed and unique...

did you watched the scarecrow episode when dean went into the orchide by himself, took a look at the scarecrow and said:
"Geez you're fugly"
lamo
i seriously cannot believe he said that!!

lalabird

HSC
hey sweetorture, u noe hu i m btw, cant believe u r posting so much during our half yrly, u spaztic girl!

I love my streaming, hav I told you that, go to www.youtube.com for ne1 else hu likes to stream stuff but I dont fink that they hav house or lost, I dunno.

Sam is so cool tho! If they give more spotlight to him, the poor guy would hav more fans.

sweetorture

HSC
lalabird said:
hey sweetorture, u noe hu i m btw, cant believe u r posting so much during our half yrly, u spaztic girl!

I love my streaming, hav I told you that, go to www.youtube.com for ne1 else hu likes to stream stuff but I dont fink that they hav house or lost, I dunno.

Sam is so cool tho! If they give more spotlight to him, the poor guy would hav more fans.
lol marrrrrrryyyyyyyy
tsk tsk to u too...
if its not for ya i'll be studyin hard and long
:p
now dat u meantioned it...i dun lyke sam nemore!!!!!!!

Filadelphia

HSC
supernatural..i just have to watch it every week! in my opinion i love dean he's so hot and lovin the sexy deep voice too. how freaky was the bloody mary episode?! and that scarecrow one when dean first went by himself to the scarecrow i thought it was gonna come alive! anyone seen jeepers creepers 2? that episode reminded me of it, the start....
and as for repeats, like last nights episode i dont mind that, when they put it afterwards but when they put it on at the normal time and dont tell you, that annoys me....and yep i watch it instead of study, but we need our "breaks" but my half yearly's finished today anyway

mydevouredworld

HSC
Hey,
I am huge fan of Supernatural, I'll watch all of the repeats. I can sit there through the show with a pillow over my face (I'm a scaredy cat). I got asked who I liked better, Dean or Sam, originally I think I liked Sam better but when I was asked I made a decision that I liked Dean, he's more fun. Sam and Dean are the most gorgeous TV brothers ever. :)

sweetorture

HSC
lol mydevouredworld....
what do u noe? i realli liked sam at first mayb b/c i saw him forst (lol i noe dat is a terrible excuse) but after lyke the 3rd episode i was like DEAN ALL DA WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

I personally HATE watching the repeats...srs, i have beta things to do but if it's new - BRING IT ON!

i also watch with a HUGE pillow ova my face and my palms go realli sweaty...lets just say i'm NOT a horror tv fan...but i still love supernatural!

to filadelphia, the bloody mary got me freaked out that i cannot sleep as i've got a mirror opposite my bed! that was funny. yep and u'r right...it's a great break for our STUPID 1/2 yearlis!

Filadelphia

HSC
well sweetorture, hope thats right...i have a mirror opposite my bed and that kinda freaked me out a little too with the bloody mary and in our rumpus room next to the tv is the computor and you can see everything in its reflection so i tried not to look at it.lol. but the half yearlys are over now so dont have to worry about that anymore

Last edited:

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hehehe, dayam i love the show. definately love dean more aka jensen ackles...he's too awesome. how good was monday's first ep...how damn good was that. loving it wayy too much.

i think the only episode i prolly got scared in was that one where in one part the plumber gets his hand drawn into the sink...that was bad, i got a bit shaken up in that ep. i love the way dean tries to makes lines at the women he meets....and that face they show of him on ten when advertising channel ten, i LOVE THAT!

sweetorture

HSC
deans face is laways welcomed in ANY screen, not to mention da ads...
i rekon da plumber wasn't THAT bad...i think the anticipation B4 dat scene, how the toy monkey starts to move automatically...*shiver* i still get goosebumps from remembering it! that was when i start to clutch my pillow REAL HARD!
LOL
it's so funny how we're all big wusses on da inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahahaha, in some way or the other, we all are indeed! gotta love dean, AND sam of course. anyone know why they're showing repeats after the new eps?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)