Supernatural- da best thriller/suspense in AGES!! (1 Viewer)

mydevouredworld

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
i think the only episode i prolly got scared in was that one where in one part the plumber gets his hand drawn into the sink...quote]

Ergh, yeah, that had me squealing! I was behind my pillow at that stage.
Another one that scares me is that one with the kid who's haunting the lake when the little boy falls in and Dean and Sam dive in to save him, then for a second they show this flash of the dead kid's body bobbing around with this evil look on his face- it's hella freaky.

I have no idea why chanel ten keeps playing repeats of Supernatural, I guess it's cause Numbers is finished and they've got nothing better to put on :p

I remember a while back when they played the Bloody Mary ep in the ad break I went into the bathroom and I was already freaking out cause of the mirror then our power went of! You should have heard me scream!! Haha.

adrenaline rush

Schoolies 1-18/Dec/06
HSC
:chainsaw:
I think Supernatural is plain. Everything is extremely predictable and the characters are cliche. The only episode that actually kept my interest for more than 20 minutes (including ads) was the last newie they showed- i think it was called 'Faith'.

When they had all the ads before it was on, I was expecting something awesome- and was bitterly disappointed. I remember thinking- "all the girls are gonna be addicted to the blonde one." Was I right? NCIS and the Law and Order shows are way better.

And anyway 'The Contender' is on the same time, Fox8.
:chainsaw:

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
supernatural, even though sometimes predictable, is still daym amazing, we all love it. and the fact that jensen is in it makes it even better. i loved last week's new ep, idno if it was called faith, but i loved it. towards the end, after the last show of ads, i switched channels to desperate housewives and sorta missed the ending of supernatural...so upset, i called up my friend to ask what happens....obviously i knew dean can't die, i had to know exactly.

loving it...on tonight!!

payafee

HSC
tonight's episode looks awesome... finally some kissing action!!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
adrenaline rush said:
'Faith' was the one with the grim reaper and the priest
yeah, the one where that woman kills people to save people, is that the one you're talking about? makes sense with the name and all..

patpat

HSC
right on! dean + sam = great brotherly chemistry...they're hilarious!

I prefer Dean although i must say, sam is definitely growing on me...

sweetorture

HSC
hi guys can someone tell me what happened in supernatural this monday?
i missed it (shock, horror!!!) but i went to hiking for a couple of days and there wasn't even water, let alone TV ...so i had to suffer.

Filadelphia

HSC
well im sure they will repeat it anyway. cant remember all that much..but...there was some hot action between dean and his ex. sam and dean had to go to the town where deans ex lives cuz people were being killed by this truck cuz he was murdered and was killing the people involved or something. but it happened in the 60's and he came back cuz his place was knocked down or something. im sure someone else will explain it better...can someone do it?
but yeah dean's ex was in the killing line cuz her family was involved but sparks were flying between dean and her and they slept together and yeah then they left town..leaning his ex once again. but they broke up in the first place cuz dean told her that he destoys ghosts and stuff, she thought he was crazy so she broke it off. i hope that makes some kind of sense.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
all in all: dean has an ex...she calls after years, they come to investigate what she's on abt. its about a ghost truck that kills people on this freeway coz the person in that truck was murdered years ago. the truck itself was bloody huge and a bit scary lookin at its speed..yeah, so they kill the spirit in it.

sweetorture

HSC
arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhh...
*pissed*
the only time when there is some hot action btw dean and his ex i missed it!!!!!!!!!
*hits head against wall*
geez i really reaLLY hope they'll repeat it...

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
they will repeat it, but not anytime soon. why don't you just download the ep?

patpat

HSC
there's no supernatural on this monday (again...)

how many times has channel 10 done this? i've lost track already

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
............WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! why the hell not?! i hate it when they do this to supernatural and lost. why can't they get rid of something crap like big brother or some other crap? dammit...

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
anyone read up on next week's episode or seen any ads on it? idno what's happenning...it is still on right?

*Minka*

HSC
I love the msn of this show. They greatly please my eyes.

That is all.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
you mean men of this show? lol

who wathced tonite's episode? man, i didn't like it as much, they left it at a crap ending, no real reason as to why they kept killing people, though they said it was fun, pretty stupid. i wanna stab those idiots, esp the girl's father.

*Minka*

HSC
That is what I meant. I totally want to screw Jensen Ackles.

Yeah I know what you mean, it was a bit of a weird episode, but still kept me pon the edge of my seat a little. The thing from the fireplace with the like, burning thing on the end, oh I don't know how to say this in English, but that thing you know, when they held it to his eye and burnt him with it? That made me squeel bigtime.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
ohhh I KNOW i wanted to kill those bastards for putting that heat rod on his shoulder. and don't you guys find it wierd, when dean comes into the house and the girl finds him, she stabs him around the thigh area and at the end of he ep, after these two wounds, he's perfectly fine. lol..but that did shake me up a bit..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)