Supplementary Texts - Physical (1 Viewer)

grackle

HSC
this may come across as extremely dumb, but would it be silly to use a video game as a supp text?

Parapluies-Noir

HSC
With the TIME Magazine article, "Survival of the Fittest", does anyone know some of the connections to any of Peter Skrzynecki's poems?

niknik610

HSC
hey guys, do you think its ok to use anime for a related text ? or newspaper articles? when writing in essays?

Lavenderpup

HSC
I'm using serial experiments lain for extension 1's retreat from the global? but that doesn't count..
Yeah, you can. Heck, I think that apparently a teacher used an anime as an example in another class.
Just list it under animated series/movie xD It's like a foreign film related text =P

niknik610

HSC
ok say i am doing an anime as my related, do i have to include the camera techniques as well??

clryan

HSC
related material!

hey, has anyone got any notes on the film castaway? specifically physical journey?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Re: related material!

clryan said:
hey, has anyone got any notes on the film castaway? specifically physical journey?
I'm doing it too, I could scan and send my notes to you if you want, send me a PM if interested. :)

"Chubby"

HSC
Hey pplz,

im doing Physical jpurneys and i need texts that relate to my prescribed text. My prescribed text is Rabbit Proof Fence. Do any of u guys have any suggestions? THANX HEAPS : )

"Chubby"

HSC
yeah i know.....i know this might sound stupid but, how do i know if they are related to rabbit proof fence?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Good point, perhaps you could think of something like a novel you've read that you could use as a related text, or look around for an image or cartoon.

xxxkatxxx

xxxkatxxx
HSC
with lord of the rings u have to do the movie... have a look at different scenes and relate it to physical journeys. ie music, camera shots, colours ( green is a symbol of hope), things said and obsticles they may encounter.

chica1788

HSC
apparently u can't do rabbit proof fence coz it's still part of the HSC list...

Riviet

HSC
N/A
chica1788 said:
apparently u can't do rabbit proof fence coz it's still part of the HSC list...
CORRECT! It's one of the texts in the list so therefore you can't use it as a related material. Pick something else instead! :p

rajsc

HSC
howz peter pan?
or shrek
or the simpson episode when homer has to run the house by himself ..like cause marge goes on a vacation herself
PLZ GUYS ANSWER
im in english advanced and my portfolio is due soon.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)