Taylor vs Ariana (1 Viewer)

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
real shit watch her music videos without puking at how sexualised that crap is (99% fail this challenge)
why are u hating this much I don't watch her music videos I listen to her music and its hard

ur judging her most popular songs like 34+35, side to side, which yea they're inappropriate lyrically and mv-wise but also those aren't her best songs

Bored of studying

HSC
bitch werent u that same bitch who lashed out at everyone who fucked with ari? shut ur lying fat mouth
Who r u bitch? That hoes only job is make sexualised euphemisms. Only reason why you basic ass bitches enjoy this utter bullshit. Holy ever time that mf comes on the radio i just wanna πŸ‘Š everyhting. No talent, not genuine, just a suck up bitch with fans that have 0 social life and have 8 posters of ariana grande in sex positions on their walls. Cry.
real shit
Yass btich πŸ‘πŸ€ŸπŸ€Ÿ Ari quueeenn 😍😍😍

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Who r u bitch? That hoes only job is make sexualised euphemisms. Only reason why you basic ass bitches enjoy this utter bullshit. Holy ever time that mf comes on the radio i just wanna πŸ‘Š everyhting. No talent, not genuine, just a suck up bitch with fans that have 0 social life and have 8 posters of ariana grande in sex positions on their walls. Cry.

PCIK A SIDE BRUH

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC

LMFAO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)