Teacher's Pets (1 Viewer)

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
bah, shes in yr 7 zif any yr 11 or 12 student from our school would talk to her? :p

on a different note. i can almost flutter toungue on my clarinet wowee :D

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
I meant like some people on the forums are teachers in disguise... *becomes excessively paranoid*

Flutter tongue sounds tricky, and kinky. Next time you play flutter tongue I bet you'll crack up cos you'll start thinking of kinky stuff associated with your clarinet.

This actually happened to me in an exam a few years ago, cos we were trying to remember quotes and someone was dicking around and when I thought of the quotes in the exam I cracked up... :p

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
HAHAHAH! Seriously, next time you play in class or something I'm going to die laughing... best way to go! :)

FroZenWaffleS

HSC
Past students told me in English and other subjects to do with writing something original, you have to sort of befriend the teacher otherwise they mark you low cause its human nature. Teachers are still human and mark accordingly to how they feel about you.
Luckily I have all nice teachers except maybe my physics and especially my chemistry teacher. Its kind of weird asking her a question.

Last year I was clearly first in my English class (Year 10) even though I didnt exactly top my year. I got the best marks. While i Got 80+ everyone struggled to reach 70 and this girl whom she talks with got the Award for Recoginition of her Efforts and I didnt. Same for Science. I was one of the best in my class and out of no where this person who got a D in Science got the award. WTF!?!!?!?

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
Zoltan said:
The way to go (if you want to become a teacher's pet) is to first pick a teacher that has pets, not one who will seee through it. Then do all your work to a high standard, neat, on time, for the first term or so. Keep quiet in class although you should sometimes ask semi-intelligent (not too intelligent) questions relating to the topic. Take notes when you don't have to and sit with other people who are nerds. Then, once you have fully ingratiated yourself, you're allowed to relax; reap the benefits of doing the same amount of work as in your other classes, but getting better marks because you have your tongue so very far up the teacher's ass.

Hope this has been helpful to you. :)
And how exactly is that meant to work when your teacher has just transferred from another school? I spose common ground can always work, it did for me :p;):cool:

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Jazz Man Tim said:
lol. english :( i suck at english and she hates me.

<3 music tho :D might not be THAT good at it. but man do i love it lol.
im not too good @ english either :(

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
Champ Sammy it's even better when the teacher is new as well, cos if you make them feel at home and make them feel that at least not all of their students are dicks, then you're set for life.

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
Zoltan said:
Champ Sammy it's even better when the teacher is new as well, cos if you make them feel at home and make them feel that at least not all of their students are dicks, then you're set for life.
So tru, I guess for me I got this new eng teacher (yr 11 & 12 2002/03) that just transferred, but I didn't get to meet her till about three weeks into the term (because the stupid timetabling teach put my eng class on the third floor) So although this teacher heard that I was a good student etc. But the English staff didn't tell her that I was in a wheelchair. So when she had my eng class in the library I wheeled up behind her and told her that I was her missing student. Then I spent that period after she got everyone working talking to her and I found out that she wasn't freaked out about my wheelchair and disability (unlike most teachers). It turns out that she was right at home with it as her two older brothers have disabilities; one physical the other interlectual.

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
It can work the othe way tho. I had this sports teacher once... man I'm not even going to go into it. Let's just say that if you weren't a professional athlete, she had no respect for you. Course this is back in the days when i didn't stand up for myself too much... if I was in her class again, things would be different. *evil grin*

elisabeth

HSC
Zoltan said:
It can work the othe way tho. I had this sports teacher once... man I'm not even going to go into it. Let's just say that if you weren't a professional athlete, she had no respect for you. Course this is back in the days when i didn't stand up for myself too much... if I was in her class again, things would be different. *evil grin*
Thank fuck for no more compulsory sport, eh? :D

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
aww lol i always thought sport was fun :)
bit of fun physical activitiy :D

im not a professional sport guy, but u know :p it was pretty funny when you ran away from the ball every lesson zoltan ;):p hee hee

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
Fuck you ;)

In retrospect I spose it was funny... cept for everyone who yelled out 'fucken loser!' every time I missed a shot. :( Never mind, you guys can keep your sport, I'll sit on the edge and watch. :)

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
Seriously though Tim you know what that sports freak teacher was like... is it any wonder I don't like sport?

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
rofl. i do know who your talking about, she scared everyone don't worry. shes much better now that shes actually had a kid and knows how to deal with them.. i hope :p

lol. you and your other physical activity!! ;) ROFL :p :rolleyes:

arielbelle

HSC
N/A
this business about teachers knowing folks really isn't so sweet. this girl from my school had parents who knew the teacher that decided the academic excellence award recipient and every speech day, it'll be her show. my best friend obviously deserved the awards, judging by her number of firsts in subjects and other ranks but that fucked up bitch without a face just gives it to her pet 2/2 times. she also gets her to represent the grade making speechs, sit upstage just to help pass certificates and present herself with flowers onstage for organizing it. what a retard! even all the other staff looked disapprovingly upon it all. that bitch ended up performing very retardedly in the hsc, worse than everyone would have anticipated even if without all the awards. it was finally justice done to my best friend, although if i see that bitch (the teacher) in the streets, i'm going to take her to a dark alley and punch her face in. it was soo unfair at the time and the girl did nothing to deserve it apart from having the right family connections. burrr!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)