teaching.. (1 Viewer)

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
i meant real world experience not in the sense of work experience but in the sense that you spend so much of ur youth and adulthood in a high school and not doing anything else outside of a high school? I feel like it would be great to have a better perspective of life than just high school if u get what i mean

anyways, just my take
that's a bit unfair, a degree in education can be used in jobs other than teaching

Bronx_Tips

HSC
is anyone aware of the new teacher salary increase for public schools
View attachment 41944
View attachment 41945

im lowk interesting in this cus the pay looks good on the higher end but idk how long it would take to get to that point in someone career and stuff and if theres any way to speedrun to principal or something. even head teacher pay is rdecent like surely i instantly get head teacher cus most teachers in a faculty cant even teach right anyone have any advice or opinions instead
kid you can do something better with a 99 atar than just become a teacher for low pay

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
kid you can do something better with a 99 atar than just become a teacher for low pay
that's really not fair tbh

this type of attitude is the reason why I didn't pursue teaching which used to be my dream job, deep down it might still be, I felt pressured to**pursue smt that "matches" the atar I got

teachers are the biggest slays of society and the profession needs some respect on it. good students make good teachers who make future leaders and the cycle continues. have some more respect

Bronx_Tips

HSC
that's really not fair tbh

this type of attitude is the reason why I didn't pursue teaching which used to be my dream job, deep down it might still be, I felt pressured to do pursue smt that "matches" the atar I got

teachers are the biggest slays of society and the profession needs some respect on it. good students make good teachers who make future leaders and the cycle continues. have some more respect
well i dont and too bad but I wont deprive anyone elses opinion on that

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
Someone really needs to humble you lmao. all you've done here is troll. He can pursue teaching, and im sure he's satisfied knowing that he didn't spend a fraction of his life hating on other people's personal interests and thinking other people will find that funny in any way, shape or form. Grow up.

Bronx_Tips

HSC
Someone really needs to humble you lmao. all you've done here is troll. He can pursue teaching, and im sure he's satisfied knowing that he didn't spend a fraction of his life hating on other people's personal interests and thinking other people will find that funny in any way, shape or form. Grow up.
REAL TROLL totally

Bronx_Tips

HSC
i may not be humble but im not a troll ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Itโ€™s not abt Atar u donโ€™t just pick the highest Atar course u can get into

I thought teaching could be good which is why I posted this inquiry to find out more about the pay scale and if anyone knew how long it would take to move up to like deputy positions and stuff which arenโ€™t low pay

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
Itโ€™s not abt Atar u donโ€™t just pick the highest Atar course u can get into

I thought teaching could be good which is why I posted this inquiry to find out more about the pay scale and if anyone knew how long it would take to move up to like deputy positions and stuff which arenโ€™t low pay
'Unopen chests, always shine the brightest.'- Nick eh 15

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)