Teens charged over arcade stabbing death (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
studynoob said:
i just love how people get pissed off easily over nothing on the net!!!
No worries, SN. ;) We love watching you begging for motivation and then spending hours on BoS talking about DDR just as much.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
No worries, SN. ;) We love watching you begging for motivation and then spending hours on BoS talking about DDR just as much.
haha nice comeback! oh well ill shut up for good and be a good boy to you knowing i a dumb boy will lose to a smartass like u!! oh well im off *runs away to skateboard*

by the way what did u mean by "ddr"? of course i am dumb and stupid and proud of it :)

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
studynoob said:
well im a korean and do taekwondo

out of curosity does anyone else do martial arts?

actually it's quite great it taught me displince and better views in my life and the right way of hand and foot but the motivation and displince for studying from taekwondo hasnt kicked in yet haha same with my responsibilities! hopefully they will maybe not... haha
Search for Intrasonic's martial arts thread.
I did a little bit of self defence, did a little bit of common sense thinking, but haven't had the opportunity to use it, yet.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
studynoob said:
haha nice comeback! oh well ill shut up for good and be a good boy to you knowing i a dumb boy will lose to a smartass like u!! oh well im off *runs away to skateboard*

by the way what did u mean by "ddr"? of course i am dumb and stupid and proud of it :)
Funniness. :rolleyes:

DDR = Dance Dance Revolution. It's the game in your av.

Of course, it could also mean Deutsche Demokratische Republik... but that's something else.

tattoodguy

so the guys who did the attacking are lebs? i fort they were islanders?

I dont think we can deport them, but we should ban any further immmigration of middle easterners...i dont give a fuck if its racist. no decent australians want middle easterners here.

They did the whole gang rape thing, they are the ones who commit terrorism etc - and they stink - keeep them out.

We need a new pauline hansen who is anti middle easterner - I recon alll australians, well the vast majority hate lebs - and if you had anti middle eeasterner policies u would kick arse in the elections.

I dont like koreans either...out of all the asians there the worst - fucking koreans, but yeah poooor bloke.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
tattoodguy said:

I dont think we can deport them, but we should ban any further immmigration of middle easterners...i dont give a fuck if its racist. no decent australians want middle easterners here.

They did the whole gang rape thing, they are the ones who commit terrorism etc - and they stink - keeep them out.

We need a new pauline hansen who is anti middle easterner - I recon alll australians, well the vast majority hate lebs - and if you had anti middle eeasterner policies u would kick arse in the elections.

I dont like koreans either...out of all the asians there the worst - fucking koreans, but yeah poooor bloke.
First of all, you are making huge generalisations.

Second of all, you can't even spell, let alone back up your arguments - why don't you like Koreans?

Thirdly, and lastly, decency is not based on which races you prefer over others. In fact, that's called indecency, I believe.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
First of all, you are making huge generalisations.

Second of all, you can't even spell, let alone back up your arguments - why don't you like Koreans?

Thirdly, and lastly, decency is not based on which races you prefer over others. In fact, that's called indecency, I believe.
oh relax there's more to life for u rather than correcting others on the net because of their spelling mistakes!! funny i should take my advice oh well no oens pefrect!!!

Last edited:
HSC
tattoodguy said:

quit with the generalisations, it's agitating...
why'd you 'fink' they were islanders? here comes a substantiated generalisation, islanders dont kill...let alone over a friggin game :s, no to say this is characteristic of lebanese people though...

You seem to have alot of anger against Koreans...is it because the entire country did something to you?? if not...GET OVER THE GENERALISATION

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
lol ive been to playland
its dirty
and whats that place called?...attitude snooker?
which they closed down (thankgod)

yeah im not suprised what happened happened
paramatta is a real hole now..so many skanky trashy ppl and try hard gangs
its sad really
but such is life...someone said paramatta is becoming the new cabramatta..or atleast taking cabramattas old reputation
whatever..

and in reguards to lebanese fathers sending their daughters over seas to get married
im still here...(my dads lebanese)...

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
godamn Lebs! they piss me off! i am only talking about the young males here, but they seem to think they are above the law and can just do what they want? how fucking dumb are they? the dumbfuck Leb hits someone over a game haha and then is shocked and feels like his honour is destroyed because he is hit back? while he was on his phone to his gang the Korean should have fuckign tore him apart. Lebs think they are so tough but i coulf fucking murder every one of them that i saq trying to stab someone.

I am dead serious here, like in that movie with the skinheads and the guy who only eats white jellybeans and how his older brother catches the black guy who killed his dad, and makes him bite concrete and stamps on his head and kills him,

something like: American History X or something. Yeah if i saw some dumb leb murdering someone, even if it had allready happend i reckon i would have the emotional ability to murder the leb in cold blood.

But anyways yeah the only reason these lebs are alive is cause the asian cut him some slack and didnt destroy him, think about it if the victim reacted like lebs do....ok so the leb punches the asian, and the asian pulls out a knife and murders him, atleast the asian would still be alive.

And how dumb are those Lebs? they stab a guy and end up in prison for life over a game? dumb fucks basically throw away there lives just to seem hard. it wasnt worth it for them, so the leb got punched, walk away and he stays out of prison... easy decision.

another example of why these types of people are not welcome in our country, i like alot of lebs, but it seems that the young males feel that they have to live up to the leb-hardass-wog image and that they have to stab people. this isnt tolerated, these people are worthless, contribute fuck all, stab a hard working member of our community [ read:asian . all asians are hard working] and end up in prison sucking resources from taxes.

send em back to their own country, make em someone elses problem, if they feel they have to have such an anti-Australian image then they can fuck off back to Lebanon. i am pretty sure they will hate it over there cause shit isnt tolerated and they will get executed for their bad behaviour.

I liked that episode of 60 minutes about muslims but i thought it was wrong, it is true in that the whole image thing and they arent intergrating, but it isnt "muslims" or any definable group like lebs, its more young males, second or third generation and for some reason try and think they are superior cause they come from a different country, then they murder people and blow our shit up.

kind of sad really, i feel for the guy-who-got-stabbed's family

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
go the lebs
i love lebanese culture..lebanese food
lebanese way of life..hospitality..language
i love lebanon the country
i love lebanese people
i love my lebanese family and i love the leb in me
leb 4 lyfe

as for the morons who represent majority of lebanese male teens
they can get fucked

lebanese people are a wonderful people..and our country is the most beautiful in the world
seeing people talk about their hatred for lebs makes me realise..hey..i like lebs
go team

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
soha said:
as for the morons who represent majority of lebanese male teens
they can get fucked

...seeing people talk about their hatred for lebs makes me realise..hey..i like lebs
go team

ahh i can only speak for myself but i think when people say they hate lebs they dont actually mean each and every single lebanese person.

They dont mean the nice man down the street who tends his garden, is friendly and causes no problems, who gives out free lebanese cucumbers on christmas[ well any day actually, lives 2 doors down from me lol]

they dont mean that quiet girl who sits up the front and leaves everyone alone

they dont mean that guy in class who pays attention to his studies and has a part time job to look after his sick mother
They really mean the dickhead youth kind that form gangs, terrorise the neighbourhood and act like what they think it is to be black.

Really everyone is saying what you are saying,, that the little gangsta-leb can get fucked, we arent saying we hate Lebanon or anything, we arent saying we love it either, more really no oipinion, i ve never been there so i cant say its the most beautiful country, but that doesnt mean i hate Lebanese culture. what i do hate is the current ideals being instilled somhow in Lebanese youth

In which case everyone agrees

edit:
Komaticom said:
They blow themselves up too.
nobody cares that they blow themselves up, its good ridance, whats a loss is the stuff they blow up with them. i personally hope they dont ever figure out what a "fuse" is, or indeed any way to delay an explosion. When a suicide bomb goes off i cant help but think that atleast we got one of the bastards :D

its like a non-event that they kill themselves, the real loss is what was destroyed along with them. hmm interesting idea, maybe they should all be taken to a compound and shot, that way they get what thet want [ to die obviously seen as they always try and blow themselves up] and we get what we want, which is our shit not getting blown up, all at the cost of a single bullet

Last edited:

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I totally agree with Serius (EDIT: the first half of his above post, before my quote is cited). I think everyone agrees that when "leb" is used its purpose is to refer to the minor/teenage/young adult troublemakers of society; not the barbers who create works of art with their shavers, scissors and fine-nozzle water sprayers, not the kind doner kebab shop owner who slaps more meat into your kebab if you're a regular.

I haven't been to Lebanon so I can't say much about it, or the people indigenous to it.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hahaha wtf!

Seriously, those sad fucks managed to pull a knife out? Hahaha, man Parra is a shithole, and little dickhead punks like that are making it worse.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
still..you cant help but feel discriminated against
its just natural to be insulted and when people refer to lebs
you think fuuk im lebanese and get the shits
but i do understand
and for those out there who are racist and who are ignorant and who stereotype the whole race and hate them 4 no reason
they can also get fucked because lebs are cool(not the bros)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)