Teens charged over arcade stabbing death (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
AsyLum said:
Hahaha wtf!

Seriously, those sad fucks managed to pull a knife out? Hahaha, man Parra is a shithole, and little dickhead punks like that are making it worse.
Hard to believe that came from a Moderator.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
... You make me want to cut myself everytime i see your picture and your dancing avatar

tattoodguy

There alll scum, sure there is one or two decent ones. But there not worth the hassle. Id rather just lump them all together and keeep them all out.

We should make a campaign to halt middle eastern immigration.

Did you see those pakistanis whatever, they are accused of a bunch of rapes? at ashfield? What a grotty bunch of people.

Although i dont encourage it, is anyone else delighted when you seee all the muslims crying cos they feel outcasted etc because people abuse them and graffitti their schools etc - with anti arab hatred?

I personally love all the australia vs middle easterner stufff - like i think the police said something about targeting middle easterners - like they are going to harrasss them more.

I hope they feeel maginalised, unwelcome and leave our country - Im not a big fan of the police, but its nice to see them do something positive for a change.

Last edited:

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
tattoodguy said:
i think the police said something about targeting middle easterners - like they are going to harrasss them more.
Are you sure the police weren't referring to P-Platers?

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Right...
Well, you killed my sarcasm pretty good.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
So, is it confirmed that the dude was Lebanese? Could someone please direct me to the link to the article or at least quote it ?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
Are you sure the police weren't referring to P-Platers?
reminds me of Pizza the movie.

Paulie drives past a road sign:
Police now targeting Lebs.

they pass it later in the movie:
Police now targeting Habib.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
codereder said:
the dude was probably born in australia, so his australian..
good point
they are all most likely australians
i dont see why race or background..etc needs to be bought into it

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
because its them who bring their race into it. they live in australia so they should think of themselves as australians, but no, they think of themselves as turks and lebs and what not, and i wouldnt exactly call stabbing someone to death very australian.

Exactly, when an anglo saxon youth rapes children, do people make that a sterotype of them? How many more crimes do anglo saxon youth commit? And yet when wogs stab people they associate the crime with the entire race. This shows its only racism.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Serius said:
because its them who bring their race into it. they live in australia so they should think of themselves as australians, but no, they think of themselves as turks and lebs and what not, and i wouldnt exactly call stabbing someone to death very australian.
its not very lebanese either?
its human..humans do these things reguarldless or ethnicity or race

and they might think of themselves as turks..but when i try and say im australian i get told no im lebanese..
or im a wog
and when i say im lebanese..ppl say you are australian
so wtf ..

supercharged

HSC
N/A
soha said:
fuck it shits me...it also shits me because these criems are commited by just as many asians and aussies and greeks and frenchmen ..but you dont hear about their natios
You really don't get it do you?

Of course there can be and are criminals from any part of the world including asians, aussies, greeks and frenchmen. But you don't hear about it so much, because they don't use their racial background to rub in as some kind of brandname. eg the Bilal Skaf rape case where one of his gang says "i'm going to fuck you leb style" to the victim. who's to blame for that then?

HSC
supercharged said:
You really don't get it do you?

Of course there can be and are criminals from any part of the world including asians, aussies, greeks and frenchmen. But you don't hear about it so much, because they don't use their racial background to rub in as some kind of brandname. eg the Bilal Skaf rape case where one of his gang says "i'm going to fuck you leb style" to the victim. who's to blame for that then?

hmm i wonder what leb style is? maybe imitating how they fuck in african-american type movies, just like they imitate everything else from them.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
codereder said:
the guy was a rapist.....doesnt that explain it. he doesnt represent the community
Houston we have a genious! no shit it doesnt represent the community, what it does represent is male lebanese youths who are getting this leb-gangsta image from somewhere and think they have to be hard about it by raping and stabing people. it isnt a representation of the community, but it is a representation of tension in the community... the wrong ideals are being instilled in these boys to make them think they are leb or whatever and not australian, to make them think they are superior because they are turks, to make them think that being from the middle east is some sort of brand name

no. that guy doesnt represent anything. ur linking rape with lebanese, skaf is a rapist and in my opinion doesnt represent anything to do with lebanese.
do you think every "gangta leb" wants to rape and stab. if they do, its not to do with race, any type of "gangta try hard" may want to rape and stab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)