The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
(if films are included then grave of the fireflies and princess mononoke are probs my top picks)

Examine

same
HSC
in terms of animes that took me on the f33lzmobile fma and mushishi were probs the most emotional, though i haven't seen clannad
For me it would be Angel Beats despite its semi rushed ending and lack of character development.

Last edited:

Examine

same
HSC
I'm gonna check out TTGL sometime in the future. (apparently one of the breakthroughs in mecha anime + since I haven't ever watched mecha before it'd be a good start I guess)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Fairy Tail (the anime) is back~

Fairy Tail 2014 episode 1 was released like yesterday/today.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I'm gonna check out TTGL sometime in the future. (apparently one of the breakthroughs in mecha anime + since I haven't ever watched mecha before it'd be a good start I guess)
it is definitely a good place to start, probs one of the best if not the best mecha i have seen

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
You should also consider Code Geass, although not a full Mecha, definitely up there as a top anime. TTGL is still probably my favourite Mecha, IT REALLY PUMPS YOU UP, I WAS LITERALLY SCREAMING WITH THE CREW AS THEY DEFEATED *BADDIES*

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
i have been hearing good things about planetes, has anyone here checked it out and if so, what is your opinion? (spoilers free opinion pls lol)

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
i have been hearing good things about planetes, has anyone here checked it out and if so, what is your opinion? (spoilers free opinion pls lol)
Haven't watched it myself,but I've heard it's a quality anime,one of those animes where the character shows alot of emotion,feels like you know him etc...kinda thing. Also I saw you wanted to watch Steins Gate, I know myself(and probably Examine) torrent(maybe direct download) our anime as the quality and subs are quite superior to anything you found on stream(unless it's crunchyroll, but even then fansub groups fix those subs up)

If you want a link message me and I can tell you.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Haven't watched it myself,but I've heard it's a quality anime,one of those animes where the character shows alot of emotion,feels like you know him etc...kinda thing. Also I saw you wanted to watch Steins Gate, I know myself(and probably Examine) torrent(maybe direct download) our anime as the quality and subs are quite superior to anything you found on stream(unless it's crunchyroll, but even then fansub groups fix those subs up)

If you want a link message me and I can tell you.
haha yeah i ended up torrenting it :)

i'll probs stick it out with steins;gate, not a fan of the first two eps admittedly but i have heard good things about the latter half so i'll give it a go.

I'll watch planetes after im done with s;g

J280

HSC
haha yeah i ended up torrenting it :)

i'll probs stick it out with steins;gate, not a fan of the first two eps admittedly but i have heard good things about the latter half so i'll give it a go.

I'll watch planetes after im done with s;g
Haha I didn't like the first few eps either but the best part is from the middle-end :)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Reeally like this OP :D
i like these OPs

just how well it gels with the anime's atmosphere
i admit i found the vocals grating at first but they really grew on me and this song is rly catchy haha
just dat vocal power, perhaps one of the most epic opening songs in anime, SnK has an epic opening song too but just that build up to the voice in this one means this one kinda trumps it for me haha

Examine

same
HSC
DOWNLOADING ISSHUUKAN FRIENDS EP 1 ATM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (caps)

Examine

same
HSC
There is waaaaaaaaaaay too much to watch this season...
Ikr, I'm having trouble cutting off series tbh.

Atm I'll be keeping:
- Mahouka
- Isshuukan friends
- No game no life
- Akuma no Riddle
- Gokukoku no Brynhildr
- Hitsugi no Chaika
- Black Bullet (wasn't too impressed though, so I might drop after 2-3 eps)

also lol at barto in the coliseum hahaha

5eva alone
those f33ls

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)