The Best R&B/Rap/Hip-Hop for 2006 (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
esquared said:
Nah theyre good fun.
Duno if i can be bothered for $50 though

its always fun to get crunk, but do you really think the concert will be crunk???? with the predictable audience, do you really think they actually know what to do??? It's a new trend to them, they only know what they see and hear on MTV etc (ie, not crunk). The little 14 year old girls will be shaking their non-existant asses nervously looking around to check out hot lebo guys checking them out. and the lebos will do their usual jumpin-seizure moves. No one will be getting crunk at that concert, hence, not worth anything. Aside from being able to get the crowd crunk the ying yang twins suck anyway, they will only be doing their post-fame shit anyway, doubt you'll hear 'say i yi yi' or 'whistle while u twerk'

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
its always fun to get crunk, but do you really think the concert will be crunk???? with the predictable audience, do you really think they actually know what to do??? It's a new trend to them, they only know what they see and hear on MTV etc (ie, not crunk). The little 14 year old girls will be shaking their non-existant asses nervously looking around to check out hot lebo guys checking them out. and the lebos will do their usual jumpin-seizure moves. No one will be getting crunk at that concert, hence, not worth anything. Aside from being able to get the crowd crunk the ying yang twins suck anyway, they will only be doing their post-fame shit anyway, doubt you'll hear 'say i yi yi' or 'whistle while u twerk'
Fuckin love that song. *tries to find it on comp*

edit: I win!!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
holy shit REDRUM REDRUM go to boxden now and download method man's new album '4:21' it just leaked, retail. omg. i fucking HATED the prequel, but this redeems him badly. Every song is QUALITY and the majority of it is fucking HIP HOP. Holy shit the song with redman 'walk on' *eyes pop out of skull* DOWNLOAD NOW!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
holy shit REDRUM REDRUM go to boxden now and download method man's new album '4:21' it just leaked, retail. omg. i fucking HATED the prequel, but this redeems him badly. Every song is QUALITY and the majority of it is fucking HIP HOP. Holy shit the song with redman 'walk on' *eyes pop out of skull* DOWNLOAD NOW!
Roger that. I'm on it!

HSC
Just aquired Trae - Restless the other day, pretty damn nice album if I do say so.

Best Tracks

In the hood Feat Young Joc
So Gangsta Feat Big Bun
Comming Round the Croner Feat Jim Jones

Second houston rapper I have heard aside from chamillionaire and just saying that the south is going off now, with those 2 artists at least.

Was disappointed by young yoc's - New Yoc City album and T.I - King Album, both had some alright songs but only a few.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
I've listened to about half of the first track and loving it so far.

HSC
Thats what I was like when I first got it, listen to the first 2 songs and knew it was a great album.

All songs are fair good but those 3 are my favs

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
EightySixMafia said:
Just aquired Trae - Restless the other day, pretty damn nice album if I do say so.

Best Tracks

In the hood Feat Young Joc
So Gangsta Feat Big Bun
Comming Round the Croner Feat Jim Jones

Second houston rapper I have heard aside from chamillionaire and just saying that the south is going off now, with those 2 artists at least.

Was disappointed by young yoc's - New Yoc City album and T.I - King Album, both had some alright songs but only a few.

restless was a very good album. T.I will never dissapoint me :( its impossible as im so biased towards him :eek:. cham is good but SOR was a shit album. joc can make some entertaining songs but the album was ass. Though his freestyle over D4L's 'im da man' beat called 'a couple grand' is fucking hard as hell, im obsessed with it. Everytime it comes on i go crazy.

HSC
restless is still damn good.

Agree with sound of revenge, had about 2 good songs on it, and now that every person and their dog listen to Rollin' cham kinda lost his appeal to me.

lego

HSC
N/A
hey chris can you up the album for me somewhere?

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
tical 0 was ok...methodman is kinda like ODB in the wutang...as they are both larrikans...like he wants to make party songs...unlike the other members who keep it street..but still meth has one of the best flows in the game and i will now download 4:21 off boxden

lego

HSC
N/A
yea his flow and style obviously aren't as good as like ghostface or rza but i like his voice, so smooth ahhaa

Pilgrim

HSC
dillian said:
ure Avatar says support australian hip hop

take it off now....

ure a traitor
Haha you telling me I'm a traitor. Like I know nothing about Australian Hip Hop HAHA. Please.

You came in saying "OMGZ LOLZ FUNKOAR$ 4 LYF."

You are a mainstream queen, go listen to 50 cent and come back when you learn more than what you see on mtv about hip hop. Fucking loser.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Pilgrim said:
Haha you telling me I'm a traitor. Like I know nothing about Australian Hip Hop HAHA. Please.

You are a mainstream queen, go listen to 50 cent and come back when you learn more than what you see on mtv about hip hop. Fucking loser.

Funkoars last night...crazy night.

Got kicked out from upstairs at about 2 cause the place was literally on fire, firemen in the fucking suits with face masks came.

Fuck, and it was just a fucking wild night, crazy crowd, crazy women, crazy show.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Pilgrim said:

didnt you say that kanye was better than nas??? haha dont make jokes please

dillian

HSC
Pilgrim said:

ok 1. Everyone has an opinion Dickhead, i said i think Funkoars has released one of the best rap albums this year

2. I have no idea, how on earth, funkoars could be mainstream?.

3. Your the one who is the mainstream queen, talking to a bunch of geeks about T.I's latest album, some absolute douche who wears his hat in the supidest way possible, to make lots of money from young girls.

Anyway just to be a nice person.

I think Ghostface Killah's new albums pretty good.

Pilgrim, you really suck alot. E-Props dont mean shit, so give up sucking up to hiphophooray you bitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)