The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (2 Viewers)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
fuck, sorry cool people.
i've never been, i've just heard about it from my friend awhile ago.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I keep thinking raves are for junkies and/or asians only. Don't know why though...

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
People dont rag on raves because only junkies and asians go to them, they rag on them because theyre shit.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
cause it's true? :rolleyes: i've only ever been to one rave down by the airport. it was interesting but no alcohol and i wasn't in the mood at the time.

funniboi

HSC
Annegelic said:
well that godspeed one is $65. i was wondering - does that include drugs ? ffs.

its 65 bux now, but at the door im pretty sure it'll be $100

i was thinkin about going, but i dont think ill be able to find a way home -- utopia was lucky cause some people drove there, but i doubt people are willing to drive back home scattered..

but damn, UFO is gonna be there.. BRISK as well :( ahhh wells.. always next time!

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Nitty is coming to Stardust Hotel next week July 1st Friday and its only $10 presold and $15 at the door! That's cheap compared to Next which was like $39 at the door.

Sasky

HSC
Anyone went to greenwood last nite? It was actually packed and there was lines!!!

Woohoo!

But we only stayed for an hour, same boring crowd.

Establishment was good thou!!!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol, "actually" packed ? if it was a thursday it's always packed, darl.
i've seen the establishment from the front and the day and time i went, it looked full of fugly 30-40 yr olds sipping wine and looking all sophisticated... :/

funniboi

HSC
transcendent said:
Nitty is coming to Stardust Hotel next week July 1st Friday and its only $10 presold and $15 at the door! That's cheap compared to Next which was like $39 at the door.

considering nitty is only gonna sing 1 song,

and next was there for like an hour, and sang more then 1 song. rofl.

the difference in price is expected. but when jin came, he also sang 1 song, but his ticket was around $25. so yeah.

the candyshop is tragic, since it's in the area i live in.

too many asian gangsters. rofl, but i only went when it was free tho, so maybe it's different now?

man, that dj moto person is tryin to make cabra famous or something, he's gotten heaps of famous people in so far. Jin, Israel, Next, now Nitty. if it wasn't for him, none of this would happen. :p (btw the yumcha at ting ha *same building as candyshop* is nice :p)

bamboo @ mpb is getting filled with alot of asians now. (i dont hate asians or anything, since im asian myself, but too many asians in one room can't have a good outcome).. lol :)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
transcendent said:
Just came from Star Bar. Not bad. Too many fat chicks though and a few sleazy cunts.
haha i went there on sunday morning after my party.. i was about to go in but the dude who checked my friends id was like.. someone has used this id to get in here and hes all like.. go get your friend from inside who used the id and we are all like wtf we just came from my 18th bday.. so yeh he took down her details and put her on some banned list and we had to go.. but ugh so rude and he was going to take her id. we went across to the 3 monkeys and had a good time there though.. some band was playing and then we were just dancing before we headed to oxford st

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)