The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

corro

HSC
rnb superclub at fox.

Anyone recommend some funky house type clubs that dont have ridiculous cover charges? GAH I hate covercharges.

Sasky

HSC
Sasky said:
Anyone went to greenwood last nite? It was actually packed and there was lines!!!

Woohoo!

But we only stayed for an hour, same boring crowd.

Establishment was good thou!!!

Annegelic said:
lol, "actually" packed ? if it was a thursday it's always packed, darl.

WFT??? Greenwood's been empty the last month or so coz it's winter and crap. Looked just like summer holidays. I meant it was packed like it used to be. Anyone wanna goin this week? I bet I jinxed it and its empty again! :rolleyes:

corro

HSC
its been pretty empty the last few weeks because everyones got uni exams and that, last thursday was pretty packed though

funniboi

HSC
corro said:
rnb superclub at fox.
NO WAY.

rnb superclub is not that good.

the venue is 'ok', but the place overall when the people who go there, are in there, is just fukn crap.

if you dont know where to go, there's a list of all the things on for friday's in sydney (even out of the cbd if you want to go local)

here's the rnb list for fridays(note: i've never been to any of them before, so if it's crap don't blame me.)

corro

HSC
well the mylk lounge, apart from having the gayest name in the cross is quite possibly one of the shittest clubs in the area.

corro

HSC
whats to like? the lack of dance floor? the over-over priced drinks? the understaffed bar?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
carrotz said:
yeah if u get in + if they aint being tight about numbers + if there's no cops checking numbers.. bah!!
i should rephrase - verandah bar is only teh coolest on friday nights. i went last saturday and the dj and crowd weren't that great as i remembered..

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
verandah bar rocks!!! :D
so many sexies + great music.. sometimes gets a bit squashy lol
and its even better when u can get on vip everyweek - meaning no lining up! :D

i luv TANK! thats the greatesssst.house club... house of house! w00t

pumphouse - 411 = SHIT lol didnt like it.. left after a half hour

DCMS/Un on Oxford St. w00t w00t hi nrg/trance club.. downside = alot of people off their faces *eep* butoverall its pretty good.. somtimes gets overly packed, there is also a tiny house room.....

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
SOULTRAIN!!! hunters bar, hunter st... near martin place
BEST dj's for rap/rnb lovers!

edit i forgot to add its fri nites after 10

hunters bar is awesome rnb/hiphop/rap!

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
corro said:
well the mylk lounge, apart from having the gayest name in the cross is quite possibly one of the shittest clubs in the area.
im reading this on the eve or my bday, thanks for saying that, my bday party is gonna be there :(:(:(:(

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
For local places, the Amber Lounge in Burwood is really nice. I was expecting something sleazy and yuck, but I was pleasantly surprised last night.

corro

HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
im reading this on the eve or my bday, thanks for saying that, my bday party is gonna be there :(:(:(:(
well, you didnt invite me to your party so you deserve what you get :p

funniboi

HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
verandah bar rocks!!! :D
so many sexies + great music.. sometimes gets a bit squashy lol
and its even better when u can get on vip everyweek - meaning no lining up! :D

i luv TANK! thats the greatesssst.house club... house of house! w00t

pumphouse - 411 = SHIT lol didnt like it.. left after a half hour

DCMS/Un on Oxford St. w00t w00t hi nrg/trance club.. downside = alot of people off their faces *eep* butoverall its pretty good.. somtimes gets overly packed, there is also a tiny house room.....

yeah, i've heard alot about tank and un from my tafe friends, back when i went to tafe. they keep encouraging me to go, havnt been yet tho. will check it out oneday :)

oh and ofcourse, i'm vip for ur b'day, ain't i suga buni =D ;) ;)

Miliux

Livin' in Amsterdam
HSC
Okay. Who are those Asian assholes who sat down at Godspeed last Saturday? Those fuken morons sitting down at the main arena dancefloor creating a hazard for people to move around. Com'on!!! I know it's must be one of you lurkers here.

It comes to a point where it's intolerable and those greedy assholes should be expeld from the venue immidiately. You blokes couldn't even dance and started sitting down since 10am and all you say that you're too tired? There were thousands of punters missed out because of you fukin' inconsiderate idiots who chose to sit down taking valuable dance space.

Seriously, dance or at least listen to the music without sitting down or else take a chill outside the dancefloor. This better not happen at Transmission. Going to contact the Transmission organisers that there are patrols dragging lazy buttheads outside the dancefloor.

This is not only just for considerations, but for sheer safety reasons trying to avoid people being tripped over by you lazy people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)