The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
<3 everywhere but Hungaroring.
Even Monaco :D

I hate Hungaroring, but sometimes, other than the years ferrari won the championship there by a bloody country mile, it has great racing. Ralfie could have won the championship for Kimi!

lol, you can tell its the 3 week break, i've been reading some f1 news, instead of doing work, and massa thinks he can win Turkey cause he won the race on the ps2 :p. Just when we all thought stoddart had shut up, he opens his huge mouth again *sigh* and even cora makes the news headlines :p

And cosworth are going to supply williams with engines next year.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thursday will be the parade of the scooters as the drivers go around the circuit :p Most are too lazy to walk or run around it, actually, i don't blame them. I can't even walk the pit straight at Albert Park, getting far too lazy :p

But it will be interesting to see which teams set up well for Turkey. I don't think it will suit Renault at all.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oi! I'm not THAT biased! I have improved since last year, atleast every single post is not worshiping Michael Schumacher!

Renault didn't do well at Hungary or Monaco, Turkey is sorta like that, well part of it anyway from what I have seen of it. Mclaren have had the best car all season, they should be leading both championships, but yeah, we know about them :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
High downforce :p

Atleast its not going to be the usual track of just driving around in circles. I'm glad I'm not setting up the cars for the track :p

I found a great 3d pic of the track, but now I can't find it :( Alonso reckons times should be about 1min 25 seconds.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Yep, a lot of inclines = blind corners, which is awesome.

Speaking of inclines/descents - has anyone ever seen the cars hit the entry of Mirabeu in slow motion? The front right actually lifts of the ground for a split-second, and according to driver accounts, its one of the best sensations they ever feel. Thats the kind of stuff that makes me love F1.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Here are the 3d pics of Turkey I was talking about. hmm ... counts down til Friday :rolleyes:

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
......BAR confirm Barrichello.......Williams confirm Cosworth. The F1 rumour mill predictions make these kind of changes so boring.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Komit said:
......BAR confirm Barrichello.......Williams confirm Cosworth.
Worst kept secrets in F1 ever! What would have been interesting if Bazza went to Renault or somewhere unexpected! lol @ bazza tho ... I can be world champion at BAR :rolleyes: I wonder who at BAR is going though? Button or Sato? hmm ... I reckon they should both go, let davidson have the seat :D

Oh, I got the Murray Walker dvd as well! Its full of Murrayisms! lol ... I have watched a bit, but I don't have time to watch it all yet :( Maybe chrissy holidays.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Supposably he does, but hes a whinging pom! He said, that if he is forced to go to williams he will have a sabastical! lol, what an idiot. I think hes just a healine attention seeker. He can't drive for shit :rolleyes:

yay! finished my essay :( with 10 mintues til i have to go!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
matt#1 said:
yay!- now you can start work on my essay :) .
Nope :) Cause I have to go to Olympic Park for a field trip! Bloody hour travel to go somewhere where I can see from my house!

You can do my essay thats due next week if you like, or the one due the week after that, or the one due the week after that ... I should just say ... you can do my assignments which are due every week from now until the end of semester :)

Byeeeee matt!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Turkey ... YAY! Who ever invented that three week break needs to be shot! I think I have gone insane from no racing :(

Has anyone seen anything of the track? I've heard turns 1, 3 and 8 are fantastic. I'll watch sports tonight, they should have a little bit of it.

Why do I have a funny feeling that Michelin are going to totally own the weekend again :(
I hold no responsibility if something happens to every michelin driver and car

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
because kimi drives for them?
No, its just not Kimi. Bazza is playing down with the minardi's and jordans ... but I guess thats where he belongs.

Oh, oj, theres been some news on Sato. He has 6 races left to prove himself. BAR want Button and Barrichello to drive for them next year.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Cape said:
BAR want Button and Barrichello to drive for them next year.
BARstards is the first word that comes to mind

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
RUB!X said:
BARstards is the first word that comes to mind

Rubix, that has to be one of the funniest things you have ever said!! I'm still laughing at it!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( I don't like Turkey!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
that sucks... has button tried to pay his way out of the contract yet? that british dick... i hope he moves to bmw because he thinks his so good....and now that bmw arent doing the best he doesnt want to go anymore...
if he really was good he should be able to pull results in a minardi...

whos got pole tonight? HUH? thats right its KIMI
far out, them renaults better be running very light or crash into each other!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)