• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (2 Viewers)

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
HAHAHAHA....engine change. I think it's about time Schumi considers a career change. Mistakes like those are uncharacteristic for a driver of his class.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Erm ... schuey didn't have an engine change. He span on his qualifying lap at turn 8 or 9. But so did a lot of other drivers.

Sato must have got penalised for holding webber up during webbers flying lap.

Kimi better watch his mirrors, we all know how fast those renualts are off the grid, maybe montoya might make himself useful for once :rolleyes:

And button can just die!

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Haha, go kimi go

I bet fisi will let nando through very early .... that is inless JPM can pull out his super overtaking skills off the starting line like he did in..silverstone ? ...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i gotta disagree... i think the renaults should watch out for the mclaren boys... renault are faster than minardi but not mclaren...

and gotta disgree with you too griz, fisi wont let him through till that old guy says so... mental blank at the mo

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You really like disagreeing, don't you oj :p

Have you forgotten about Renaults fantastic launch control system! And why didn't trulli qualify like 2nd :( Wheres his qualifying pace gone! Damn it!!

Grizy, fisi didn't let nando through at Canada, why the hell would he let him through now?

I have an adequate supply of chocolate and krispy kremes for when Michael doesn't get on the podium :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
But if Trulli qualified infront of the renaults, the trulli effect would occur :p meaning kimi can speed away into the distance!

Your concerned about Monty qualifying, what 4th? WHAT ABOUT MY MICHAEL!!! Maybe I just won't watch the race :(

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
The Renault's launch control system isn't as good as their levels of mechanical grip. Leaping off the start line is like them beating every other car when exiting slow corners. The McLaren is the best car in the field, but none of them can match the Renaults for mechanical grip and torque transfer.

Cape, you have to watch the race. I have a feeling that Schumi will storm from the back of the field to 2nd spot. As much as I like Fernando, I hope he crashes just so that Kimi gets closer and we have a tighter championship.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Hopefully Turkey can provide some overtaking chances.

Hehe, I'll definately watch the race, ferrari are unleashing the beast within Michael. I didn't realise they gave him a new engine. Hopefully as grip builds up, those bridgestones start working.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i need mclaren to win both championship and constructors... clean sweep of the field baby... hence i care for monty just because hes driving for em

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You don't care about Sato anymore? oj, you need to support your fellow short asian drivers! There aren't that many out there! I wonder if Sato's radio was really not working?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hes starting at 20th... he better have changed his engine and all that shit as well...
dont worry his moving to a better team next season

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Actually, thats interesting. Sato is starting 20th, did he change his engine? Cause Schumacher changed his engine, so Schumacher should effectively be last and not Sato. I'm confuzzled ... stupid people spinning have confuzzled me :(

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
shouldnt matter, cuz sato got the penalty after schumi did it so he should be last...
which means sato should change his too...
and the lil red car will be holding the sato

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Michael automatically gets a 10 place penatly for changing his engine. He didn't set a time, so in order to be 19th, he should have qualified 9th. Which obviously did not happen.

Sato just got his qualifying time disqualified, which means he still should have been infront of Schumacher. Like the minardi are who ever else didn't bother setting a lap.

I just hope no idiot knocks Schumacher's front wing off.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh fuck! Webber should get out of f1 this second!! I wish the people on channel 10 would shut up about it was not webber's fault, he was down the inside ... blah blah blah.

The fia needs to ban renault from the championship - they used team orders :rolleyes:

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Shuey should have his points stripped for that move on webber..
so should tiago !!! grrr....anger !!!

yay, go kimi =)
I think i got my quinella points for the f1 tips :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
wtf! Webber should be banned from ever driving any sort of car again.

Montoya is a dickhead, thanks monty, if kimi looses the championship by two points I'm solely blaming it on him!

Bazza's a wanker, starts 11th finishes 10th ... good race :rolleyes: I mean like Michael moved up like 9 places after like 1 lap ... baz is too heavy for his car! The sooner he pisses off from ferrari the better!

Didn't I tell you that michelin would own the whole weekend? fricken hell, first bridgestone was bazza in 10th. Idiots, why the hell did they bring tyres that were the same as france and silverstone? Too poor to construct new ones?

yes, i'm still pissed off.

Grizy, I got my quinella last week :D lol. But this week, heaps of bonus points coming my way! Yay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)