The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thanks OJ - I love you to :)

hmm ... the FIA are allowing Super Aguri to race this season, when they pay $48 million. They will pay the bond by early next week. Great that means Satos back :rolleyes:

SA106 will be their car :p sounds sucky.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
"Alright everyone, when Takuma comes in, take four steps towards pit wall!"
Love it! Thats brillant Argo!!!

You'd be more safe standing in the fast lane of the pit lane than being anywhere near Sato's pit box. Ashame about the other 21 cars that are out on the track.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
I heard they were going to paint his pit bay green. BAR also wanted the FIA to change the colour of the track as well and paint the grass black, but they were afraid the other drivers might get confused. And Michelin wouldn't have a trye for green tarmac.
Bahahahahahaha!!! That actually made me laugh really loud, and my family came in to see what I was laughing about.

Please post more of your humour, its making me laugh, I'm missing my motorsport really badly.

I was watching sports tonight last night and at the end they had f1 crashes, I just hugged the tv cause I miss it that much :eek: And I'm on the verge of going insane without it :(

s1n1Ster

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
If Nando sits around any longer, he'll get a beer gut! And he won't be able to fit into the new renault. From what I remember of Melbourne fisi- he drove a pretty good race - but I can barely remember melbourne.
Beer gut? The chap's been working out, he's looking sexy as ever.
Fishi drove a rookie race, Pole to finish, even Schumacher can do that.
Remember Alonso 11th to 3rd?

Cape said:
That hitler joke is old! Geez, you must have too much spare time if all you do is turn michael into hitler.

That hitler joke, is incredibly freaky.
There's always time when it comes to photoshopping Schu.

Cape said:
all you do is turn michael into hitler.
Does that mean u admit he's a hitler?

Cape said:
And Michael even has spikey hair like a pineapple. Atleast he knows how to have a proper hair cut, unlike Nando and Trulli.
You can't compare Michael's wig with Alonso's silky hair.
But trulli has hair.

Cape said:
Well hes not like Nando and annouces that hes changing teams 15 years before his contract finishes. And I'd be more concerned about Jensons head fitting into jensons helmet - after all hes a future world champion, with 0 wins from 100 starts ;)
Only Ferrari and their supporters bitch like this :rollseyes:
Besides it will affect Kimi more.
And Jenson is a mad dogggg

Cape said:
Yes, I'm being serious.
Face it he's a goner. 2007's gonna be his last season, unless Ferrari gets it together and produces an unbelievable beast together.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
s1n1Ster said:
Beer gut? The chap's been working out, he's looking sexy as ever.
Fishi drove a rookie race, Pole to finish, even Schumacher can do that.
Remember Alonso 11th to 3rd?
Bahaha, as if Nando works out. All he does is press a button at the start of a race and viola, renaults launch control system put him in the lead and his quiet sunday drive begins.

s1n1Ster said:
That hitler joke, is incredibly freaky.
There's always time when it comes to photoshopping Schu.
No, theres not. One day, I'm going to photoshop fatso (montoya) into a cheeseburger :p

s1n1Ster said:
Does that mean u admit he's a hitler?
No, its just I've seen it heaps before.

s1n1Ster said:
You can't compare Michael's wig with Alonso's silky hair.
But trulli has hair.
Nando has spikes! Give me a break! He placed a mop on his head. Michael is the one with the spikes :)

s1n1Ster said:
Only Ferrari and their supporters bitch like this :rollseyes:
Mr Luca di Montezeolo does have a point though. Its definately going to effect renault this year. Why else would fisi be given the new car before nando. I was even reading a few articles on the web this morning, where it says that fisi says that nandos attitude has changed. Dunno what to, but more than likely, stuck up.

s1n1Ster said:
Besides it will affect Kimi more.
Kimi is off to toyota :p I'd be more concerned about cheeseburger man. Mclaren prefer kimi over him. Cheeseburger man made mclaren loose the WCC cause of his stupid mistakes. Back to champ car for him.

s1n1Ster said:
And Jenson is a mad dogggg
Button is a tool.

s1n1Ster said:
Face it he's a goner. 2007's gonna be his last season, unless Ferrari gets it together and produces an unbelievable beast together.
You mean 2006 would be his last season? I don't think he'll quit, its more of a threat to inspire ferrari, either that, or the media took something out of proportion (as usual).

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Grizzly said:
haha
i checked out the 2000-01 one , DIDNT SEE ONE mclaren crash! hah cape! hahh!!
Cape just watched the 2001 French Grand Prix. No Mclaren crashes, however, before the current state of Mclaren engine blow ups, there was the state of mclaren electrical problems with launch control, especially with Mikas car. Maybe Mclarens just plain don't like the Finnish :p

On another note: Jerez testing is looking good for ferrari. De la Rosa was fast yesterday as well, however, De la Rosa was first using the v10 engine. Michael was second, using the F2004 fitted with the v8 engine.

On another note: Ferrari ski camp starts today :D

Also, the new mclaren colour looks like its been flushed down the toilet, and BMW sauber looks like someone left it in the snow.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
They better have BMW merchandise this year!

I'll still be decked in all my Sauber stuff in Melbourne, so if you see me, say Hello.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'm not going either :( I've gotta save for 3 holidays that I'm going on this year. This sucks, I'm going to Mlebourne at the wrong time of year (December), maybe I'll just camp out in the ferrari pit garage until 2007 :p

Komit - you can always buy me some ferrari merchandise :D

Btw, a new ski run in Italy is called Michael Schumacher, god, I must go! One problem though, I can't ski :(

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I have Jones stand tickets. I love skiing! Is that a black diamond run or a run for old and slow skiers? :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I've never been skiing, infact, I've only seen snow once in my life, when i was like 10! This is so unfair :(

I dunno much about the ski fields, but apparently, from what I've read, its pretty challenging. You wouldn't call something 'the Schumacher slope' if it wasn't challenging.

Ok, who wants to pay for my trip to Italy?

s1n1Ster

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Bahaha, as if Nando works out. All he does is press a button at the start of a race and viola, renaults launch control system put him in the lead and his quiet sunday drive begins.
Ahh you haven't seen Alonso's six pack.
His quiet Sunday drive is more thrilling then Schumacher's life saving battle for pace :rolleyes:
Cape said:
No, theres not. One day, I'm going to photoshop fatso (montoya) into a cheeseburger :p
How the hell does Montoya looks like a cheeseburger? The bloke plays tennis.
Cape said:
Nando has spikes! Give me a break! He placed a mop on his head. Michael is the one with the spikes :)
I never said alonso had spikes. What are you chuffing on? And that Mop is his hair.
Have you forgotten Schumacher's *Hot European Laser Hair Therapy*:rolleyes:
Cape said:
Mr Luca di Montezeolo does have a point though. Its definately going to effect renault this year. Why else would fisi be given the new car before nando. I was even reading a few articles on the web this morning, where it says that fisi says that nandos attitude has changed. Dunno what to, but more than likely, stuck up.
Relax Yourself, Alonso chose not to test it ahead of Fisi. I doubt if Fishi will get 'special treatment' just because alonso is moving, afterall Reno is not like Ferrari.
Alonso's attitude hasn't changed,I just talked to him last week, he's nice as a fairy.
Cape said:
Kimi is off to toyota :p I'd be more concerned about cheeseburger man. Mclaren prefer kimi over him. Cheeseburger man made mclaren loose the WCC cause of his stupid mistakes. Back to champ car for him.
The odds on kimi going to Toyota is the same as of Schu getting his 7 by 3 lopsided head resized.
Cape said:
Button is a tool.
Not button too.
You are sooooooooooooo highly biased on looks.
Lets see you like:
1.Schumacher
2.Schumacher
3.Heidfeld
You hate
1.Everyone else
BIASED? Never!
People like you CORRUPT the sport :rolleyes:
Cape said:
You mean 2006 would be his last season? I don't think he'll quit, its more of a threat to inspire ferrari, either that, or the media took something out of proportion (as usual).
Oh please don't tell me the old geezer still has to play games.
Major part of becoming a champ is knowing when to quit.

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
s1n1Ster said:
Ahh you haven't seen Alonso's six pack.
There was an issue of F1 racing, where Nando, Fisi and Flavio were running in the desert with no shirts on, that was scarey enough.

s1n1Ster said:
His quiet Sunday drive is more thrilling then Schumacher's life saving battle for pace :rolleyes:
Schumacher had pace, but its not fair that the champion wins by driving slow in the right hand lane :p

s1n1Ster said:
How the hell does Montoya looks like a cheeseburger? The bloke plays tennis.
Monty is fat and chubby, and Dennis made him go on a diet when he joined Mclaren, didn't work though. And yes, we all know Monty plays "tennis"

s1n1Ster said:
I never said alonso had spikes. What are you chuffing on? And that Mop is his hair.
In 2001, Nando actually did have spikes. The mop is disgusting, spikes own the mop heads.

s1n1Ster said:
Relax Yourself, Alonso chose not to test it ahead of Fisi. I doubt if Fishi will get 'special treatment' just because alonso is moving, afterall Reno is not like Ferrari.
Your telling me Flavio isn't pissed that his main man is going to a rival team? hmm...

s1n1Ster said:
Alonso's attitude hasn't changed,I just talked to him last week, he's nice as a fairy.
Sure, and Michael says hi :D

s1n1Ster said:
The odds on kimi going to Toyota is the same as of Schu getting his 7 by 3 lopsided head resized.
Toyota have the biggest budget in F1, they could easily afford both Kimi and Michael.

s1n1Ster said:
Not button too.
You are sooooooooooooo highly biased on looks.
Lets see you like:
1.Schumacher
2.Schumacher
3.Heidfeld
You hate
1.Everyone else
BIASED? Never!
People like you CORRUPT the sport :rolleyes:
So Button didn't annoy you when, I want to go to Williams, damn, I have to stay at BAR, no, I want to stay at BAR, so I'll be Williams main sponsor in 2006. And I said I'd support Rosberg as well!

s1n1Ster said:
Oh please don't tell me the old geezer still has to play games.
Major part of becoming a champ is knowing when to quit.
I don't see why he has to quit, hes doing what he loves.

Even Nando is scared of Bridgestone. He better suck his thumb and run and cry back to mummy :D

s1n1Ster

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
There was an issue of F1 racing, where Nando, Fisi and Flavio were running in the desert with no shirts on, that was scarey enough.
Ok Flavio and Fisi may be scary, but surely not Alonso. Everybody loves him.

Cape said:
Schumacher had pace, but its not fair that the champion wins by driving slow in the right hand lane :p
Everyone makes mistakes, even almighty Schumacher.

Cape said:
Monty is fat and chubby, and Dennis made him go on a diet when he joined Mclaren, didn't work though. And yes, we all know Monty plays "tennis"
He's not fat and chubby. He just looks like that in his fluffy suit.

Cape said:
In 2001, Nando actually did have spikes. The mop is disgusting, spikes own the mop heads.
Yea but not fake spikes.

Cape said:
Your telling me Flavio isn't pissed that his main man is going to a rival team? hmm...
Not a whole lot. Reno makes champions, they do not need to babysit them.

Cape said:
Sure, and Michael says hi :D
Don't mock, it's not nice.

Cape said:
Toyota have the biggest budget in F1, they could easily afford both Kimi and Michael.
Only way i see toyota with both Kimi and Michael is, if they put together an unbelievale machine. No driver likes to race for a uncompetitive team, I mean ask webber?

Cape said:
So Button didn't annoy you when, I want to go to Williams, damn, I have to stay at BAR, no, I want to stay at BAR, so I'll be Williams main sponsor in 2006. And I said I'd support Rosberg as well!
Doesn't bother me the slightest. I mean it's his life he does what he wants.
How does it bother you?
Oh yea forgot another toolio.

Cape said:
I don't see why he has to quit, hes doing what he loves.
Even Nando is scared of Bridgestone. He better suck his thumb and run and cry back to mummy :D
Just coz you keep doing something you like, doesn't mean your always going to be good at it.
Oh my listen to these insults. I don't think he'll be sucking anything.
Who wouldn't be scared of a team run by hacks?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
OMG! This is so fun!

s1n1Ster said:
Ok Flavio and Fisi may be scary, but surely not Alonso. Everybody loves him.
I don't love him, and I'm everyone thats important.

s1n1Ster said:
Everyone makes mistakes, even almighty Schumacher.
What?!? Nando actually made a mistake. Oh thats right, he hit the wall at Cananda :)

s1n1Ster said:
He's not fat and chubby. He just looks like that in his fluffy suit.
No, hes definately fat and chubby.
Height : 168 cm
Weight : 72 kg
Holy shit! Monty is shorter than me :p

s1n1Ster said:
Yea but not fake spikes.
Michael doesn't have fake spikes. How dare you say that he does!

s1n1Ster said:
Not a whole lot. Reno makes champions, they do not need to babysit them.
Renault didn't make a champion, nandos mum and dad did :p Renault just happened to switch nandos and fisi's car everytime nando was having a problem.

s1n1Ster said:
Don't mock, it's not nice.
I love mocking people, its so fun :)

s1n1Ster said:
Only way i see toyota with both Kimi and Michael is, if they put together an unbelievale machine. No driver likes to race for a uncompetitive team, I mean ask webber?
Toyota is a good team, they have one good driver (ralfie boy) and one fantastic qualifier. They have great personal, and they will be better this season.
Funny you say uncompetitive teams - ferrari were once a donkey, not a prancing horse! And last year they certainly looked like a donkey.

s1n1Ster said:
Doesn't bother me the slightest. I mean it's his life he does what he wants.
How does it bother you?
Oh yea forgot another toolio.
Every other driver can keep their big trap shut (except maybe webber) and honour their contracts. You could make a soapie out of the buttongate.

s1n1Ster said:
Just coz you keep doing something you like, doesn't mean your always going to be good at it.
Oh my listen to these insults. I don't think he'll be sucking anything.
Who wouldn't be scared of a team run by hacks?
Ok, I think I'll let Schumacher decide when he should quit :p
Nando will be sucking his thumb when he gets an ass whiping, from not only ferrari, but mclaren, toyota, red bull ferrari and williams next season.

Anyways ... the TF106 was launched the other day. Here are some pics:
http://www.toyota-f1.com/public/en/gallery/images_tf106.html
Thats one sexy car, although, I dunno about the front wing. And Ralfies overalls don't do him justice!

BMW Sauber to launch tomorrow. This is better than christmas :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
if his fat then what am i? i weigh in at 68kg at around 142cm
Your short and Asian, theres a difference. Your naturally vertically challenged and plump, and Monty is just pint size cause hes been using too much coke over the years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)