The First DAte? (1 Viewer)

aussiesurfer

HSC
why does everyone insist on paying for them blah blah blah... Paying for her and everything the first date imo is stupid. You should just rock up and have fun... if she wants to go on another date with you it means she likes YOU... not your money. However, once the relationship gets more serious... then yes, you can pay

G

genavania

its just freakin arkward when u dont know who is going to pay.
its just tradition.

what does everyone think. 1st date who pays?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i've been with my boyfriend for 8 months or so and i still pay for myself and him occasionally when he doesn't have money. he'll pay for me occasionally when i'm short a bit. i paid for him more when i had a job and now that he's working full time and i have no job he's paying for me a bit more.

it all just evens out. i'd hate for a guy to ALWAYS pay for me... it feels so stupid.

so pay for yourself on your first date and if the girl expects it then she's not worth it :)

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
so basically its all about whats conftorable within paying and going on the date!!!!

just one question with group dates do u act differently to the person ur going out with then u would solo date!!!

one thing also is i have to agree with the paying is half half

is there any scary first datess[ places situations and all date] that u have been on????

blueyez

HSC
no scary first dates for me. i reckon it would would be scary if an ex bf turned up at the same place with your best freind and saw you.

the worst first date is when he wont stop talking about his ex.

what are your views on PDAs? coz im not comfortable with kissing in public, and i feel wierd when others make out around me. i went to a concert the other night and there were two people next to me making out the entire time, it was so annoying.

what do you guys think of the stereotyped first date? like diner and a movie, guy pays, kiss at the door, home before midnight? have times changed?

also how far should you go on a first date?

blueyez

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
So I should let her pay half... ooo i see
id let her pay half if she wants to. if shes perfectly happy to let you pay and you dont mind, then go ahead and pay.

i dont think the girl should expect the guy to pay, thats all.

Bluey230

HSC
This is a reply to Dr_Doom
SO you really think you can get to 3rd base? i'm not trying to be a a prude but from a girls perspective what are you going to do if they don't? Personally i feel it all depends on who you are how you know the person and how old you are.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Yes I do it all the time lol. Ever heard of sarcasm :p

blueyez

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
Yes I do it all the time lol. Ever heard of sarcasm :p
im so releaved.

btw ignore vogues lunching, she ate half my chips!

bluey230 ate the other half...... me so hungy

bluey.... monkeys ARE green!!!!!!!!!!! woooot

anyway back to the subject.... dr_doom, whats your ideal date?

Dr_Doom

HSC
blueyez said:
dr_doom, whats your ideal date?
someone with blueyez :wave:

The beach is the ideal date for me, I mean you got waves, sand, sun.. Best place to go on a date :D

Bluey230

HSC
thank god...i mean come on, 3rd base at least the second :p nah i think it all goes on how u know the girl/guy i gotta be old fashioned here and say i think 1st base poss second but thats the line, wat can i say i dont want to be thought of as an easy hussy plus i was wondering what guys thought....if the girl was willing to go all the way, will she be looked upon as an easy lay or would ur additude be the same as if she didnt until later on when you knew each other....

btw i'm curious what about a homosexual date, would it be the same who pays then?? lol don't think i'm trying to single out ppl or that i'm hobophobic but i'm curious ;) for the experimental stage what can i say after those chips vouge is trying to crack onto me, and i wanna know if we go out am i ment to pay or her??????? :p:p but that was a serious question btw....

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
Dr_Doom said:
I guess you would split it 50/50 :S
i wanna come it'd be cheaper
btw if blueyez shairs her chips we gotta share more

i meann it all works out ....u have two maybe 3 lovely ladies for low cost . ohhhhh wait u might make it to 3rd base and blue230 is comiinngg too a base for each girlll

sorry had chocoalte after lunch

girating to music

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)