The Hills (1 Viewer)

thirsty

HSC
So who watched it and what do you think?
I think it'll be a really good show. I couldnt believe Heidi and that went to the party and have like jeopardised LC's job at Teen Vogue. I dont like Heidi very much she seems kinda dumb. Like in the interview for FIDM (??? i think thats wat its called ???) she was so stupid.
Anwyay cant wait to hear your thoughts...

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Haven't even heard of it. What is it about?

But I live in the hills :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i live in the hills too...hehe

ummm...its about LC (from Laguna Beach) and they are following her life in LA has a fashion design intern...its really cool...

i havent seen the first ep yet...but i recorded it so i will most probs watch it on thursday with this wks ep...and if its about fashio it must be good...

yeh i read the ep guide for the first week...and rkn it was pretty slack of LC's friends to crash her thing at the teen vogue party show thing...i felt bad for her...now i just have to watch and see wat happens :p...

i wonder if jason will ever appear in an ep...since LC and Jason are still dating *thinks*

Last edited:

thirsty

HSC
yeah jason is in it the teaser for the rest of the season which is on the end of this weeks ep shows him and some pretty crazy stuff but i wont go into detail

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh i just watched the first ep jsut now...i saw jason...i cant beleive she got back together with him...shes supposed to be with stephen :(

thirsty

HSC
i know.. crazy girl stephen is ten times hotter and a million times nicer than jason its crazy

passion89

HSC
I watched it and I didn't think it was toooo bad. Heidi is such a ditz! What a freak lol and that girl that LC works with (Whitney?) is pretty and seems cool. I'll watch a bit more of it to get a better idea of whether I REALLY like the show or not.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
thirsty said:
i know.. crazy girl stephen is ten times hotter and a million times nicer than jason its crazy
yeh i know...psssh...she needs better taste in guys...not ones who'll cheat on her

amyf

HSC
Casting for Show

Do you and your friends watch shows like “Laguna Beach” and say to yourself “That’s so us!”? Are you very active in school organizations (drama club, band, photo, - any kind of club or sport) or social activities with your friends? If so, we want to hear from you. We are casting for a reality documentary series that would follow the lives of high school students. If you appear between the ages of 15-19 and you and your friends would be willing to share your stories on camera, please write to us at highschool@pinksneakers.net. Please include all of your contact information, recent pictures, and why you think you would be great for the show.

thirsty

HSC
ok that was a random post lol
anyway who watched it this week? Heidi is so annoying i would love to have her job and now she looks like shes goin to throw it all away just because she finds somethings boring. Man, every job is boring until u get into it. what a loser.
Audrina is really cool and so is whitney i like them both. This jason thing looks like it'l be interesting so we'll see what happens i guess

0Jade0

HSC
I didn't see the episode after the TV party. What did LC's boss say to her?

passion89

HSC
0Jade0 said:
I didn't see the episode after the TV party. What did LC's boss say to her?
She told her to 'behave' while she's away in New York. That's about it...it was one of those 'don't do it again' speeches.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i agree with you thirsty...i would love heidi's job...thats like my dream job :p...but i know i'd never get it :p

newyz i have to watch last wks ep...that was the jason ep right??...i cant believe LC took him back...*slaps LC on face* :p

thirsty

HSC
well they showed 2 eps last week so they might double up again this week n show the last one from last week then the new one if u know what i mean.
its pretty easy to follow though they always have the bit at the start thats all like "last week on The Hills"

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh i watched last wks ep...kah...i dont like jason why did he have to come back :(

thirsty

HSC
i know i dont think he is very good looking at all n he is so sleazy he will hit on anything with a skirt. stephen all the way. what a cutie!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
well i just found out today that stephen has a girlfriend...so i guess theres no chance now for him and LC...hehe

thirsty

HSC
yeah i read somewhere that Stephen was living with jason! i dont know how credible that is but man that'd be weird if he was. jason is obviously back to his old self for those who watched last nights ep. Poor LC she deserves someone better. I like that guy i think his mane is Brandon. I reckon he's heaps funny. How funny was it when Audrina siad the food was 'greasy' lmao

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg stephen and jason live together...ewww...poor stephen

did jason kiss another girl in yesterdays ep?...i must watch that ep now...hmph

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)