The Hills (1 Viewer)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Heidi is the reason blondes have such a bad name. Extremely poor work ethic, no talent to speak of, but I'm sure she gives great head. She actually blew of tertiary education for the vapid dream of getting a job with no experience. She only got the job because MTV was filming. Plus if the company wasn't getting the free MTV advertising she'd be fired, no question.

This show is only giving hope to those who should have none - rich bitches.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I am so with you there. Heidi is the biggest bimbo ever. She has got a great job and all she does is complain. Kah!

And i dont like Jason. He keeps breaking LC's heart. grrrr...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I know. Shes so stupid. They showed her interview today on E! on foxtel on E! News. She looked pretty

*hopeful*

HSC
jason is the biggest playa ever, any girl that gets serious with him is stupid
what exactly is heidi's job, i've only seen her standing outside clubs with guest lists and what not

thirsty

HSC
yeah thats pretty much what she wants to do, which i think would be fun for a while but would get repetitive and is kinda limited but thts just me.
I've been hanging out for tonights ep for some reason, i dont even know what its about lol but i love this show, im so sad lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i love this show too. my brother hates it and finds it boring and calls me a loser for watching it. i might as well just slap him on the face, like i want to do to jason.

tonights ep is about new years and jason and lc get into yet another fight, leaving lc in tears as alwayz :p

thirsty

HSC
Next week is the lst ep for this season!!!!!
I dont really understand why heidi n jordan broke up. i liked jordan. i think heidis reasoning was just an excuse to break up wit him. god knows why. i was so jealous though when she got a puppy for christmas. i want a puppy for christmas!!!! i hope LC takes this job in paris thing. its like a once in a lifetime oppurtunity. anyways.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)