The Love and Relationship Rant Thread (1 Viewer)

*ashlea*

HSC
lol.. yes they should.. it would be weird if they got colder.. ;)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
it sure would, it would defy all logic and physics....cARAzy!!

jellybeenz

HSC
Tulipa said:
i understand the inability to leave. i told this guy (i really should rant about him) that i was goin to just give up on us unless he gave me one reason not to. he talked me into not giving up.

he has a split personality i swear, one moment it's sweet messages and random funny shit then it's him not calling me for FOUR MONTHS then calling me off his face and wanting me back (he never really had me). goddamnit, he sucks. ohh and even better whenever we make plans to see each other he gets "busy", i got him back last nite tho. he called and said he had taken the day off and could see me but i was "busy" at an invite only 18th. ahh revenge is sweet.

i can't give up on him though because i've put too much fuckin time and effort and hope and faith and everything into this to have it fail right before it all falls into place. now if only he could get his act together somethin might finally happen!

end of rant.
Tulipa said:
lets just say destructive, pointless, relationship that i can't seem to give up on and that he is schizophrenic i swear. one side says yes i want you, the other says no i dont.
Seriously, are you dating my friend? My friend is exactly the same. Except without the whole wanting me thing. As far as I can tell, he doesn't want me as a girlfriend but when it suits him he'll fucking go psycho and blame everything on me.

We are just friends but I swear sometimes he messages me at least 3 times a day and every night we talk on msn until 2am-- then all of a sudden he fucking goes psycho and decides I'm not good enough to be his friend for like a few weeks he just doesnt talk to me and then I'll get some drunken phonecall at 4am from him telling me some random fact and then we start to talk again and I try to fix whatever-the-fuck he decided to go psycho about.

I have invested so much in this friendship, it seriously is pointless coz to a mutual friend he said "she's cold on msn"-- fuck I was pissed off, after everything I have put up with, the insults, constant moodiness, dickheadish behaviour and then he goes and calls me cold??? He fucking has me to thank for his current status at University. He thinks I'm cold but he talks to me until 2am????? Fuck he is a dickhead.

If only I wasnt so fucking in love with him then I wouldnt care so much. [/end rant]

jellybeenz

HSC
Yeah I know... the crooked smile or the thoughtful msg.... or the totally random jokes... makes you forgive all...

But right now I hate him.

HSC
N/A
boasboy said:
wtf is that emogame .____."

lots of ass.. and stuff lol..

yer i wanna tell my parents soon.. so does my gf.. but we still see each other like every second day.. and another thing is that her parents n my parents are like friends now.. and her dad likes to stare at me.. so i duno what to do..

*vents with munchkin*
emogame is awesome - kinda sick, but funni

hmm
*vent vent vent*
=D
dont you just love a good vent!

Rhi Kate

...!
HSC
So glad u made this thread

Ok this was a bit ago all tho comme up again at the pub on the weekend ( really approproate place i know)

Dated guy.... too old 4 me.... evryone hated him .... i stood up 4 him... he treated me like shit.... i hung around.... everyone said he didnt do drugs.... i asked.... he answered 'No way i dont touch the shit'.... We go out partying... i go over his place the next day.... walk in door to find messed up bed and condom wrapper.... swear and siktz.... leave house.... return later to find another condom wrapper and an sms 'I need your company tonight ..." from another girl... leave him ( GO me!!!!).... ON weekend hear that he is head hunted in my town for raping a chick ( whilst he was wit me).... freaked out ( oh and he was violent and moody)

Fuck who dates queirs like that.... Silli man I HATE HIM!!!!!

HSC
Rhi Kate said:

Ok this was a bit ago all tho comme up again at the pub on the weekend ( really approproate place i know)

Dated guy.... too old 4 me.... evryone hated him .... i stood up 4 him... he treated me like shit.... i hung around.... everyone said he didnt do drugs.... i asked.... he answered 'No way i dont touch the shit'.... We go out partying... i go over his place the next day.... walk in door to find messed up bed and condom wrapper.... swear and siktz.... leave house.... return later to find another condom wrapper and an sms 'I need your company tonight ..." from another girl... leave him ( GO me!!!!).... ON weekend hear that he is head hunted in my town for raping a chick ( whilst he was wit me).... freaked out ( oh and he was violent and moody)

Fuck who dates queirs like that.... Silli man I HATE HIM!!!!!
ok, that is scary

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Rhi Kate said:

Fuck who dates queirs like that
.... Silli man I HATE HIM!!!!!
i believe u do :)

HSC
my boyfriend of only 3 weeks said he "loves" me so yeah i kinda freaked out cause i dont love him at all n i just wanted to have some fun, we hooked up 4 a month b4 going out, can someone actually fall in love that fast or do they just have a different less serious meaning of love than me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)