the natural and irrepresable desire to want to kill your partners ex (1 Viewer)

SilentVoice

HSC
Maybe it would be as horrible as it is if all the girls didnt have a tendency to somehow always find a way to talk at least a lil about their ex...
Proudly killing EXs since 1989. :hammer: :D

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I hate my ex does that count? More specifically I hate my (former) best mate who's now with her.

I don't hate my ex's ex but I do think he's funny to pay out (my partner and I pay each other out over our ex's).

I do hate some of the guys my partner has been with though.

Sigourney

HSC
I only hate one of my boyfriends ex's...but its one of the validated ones....

1) She's hotter than me. I'm smarter and funnier (and more modest ;-)) but she is clearly hotter and we know how guys think, yes?

2) Before we went out, my boyfriend liked her and she treated him like shit, she'd go out with him, then break up with him for someone else. Then when that broke up she did it again, and HE LET HER AND STILL LIKED HER!!

3) He cheated on a previous girlfriend with aforementioned ex.

And she's one of the most popular girls in the group.
But you know....Um....
ARGH!!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Tulipa said:
it's perfectly natural to have a dislike for someone who's been with your current partner.

when they're a fat 16 year old emo whore then it's even more validated :)
No, Sarah, it's way easier to love his ex if she's fat. Or at least pity her.

If they're absolute SEX-ON-LEGS then it doesn't matter how much of a bitch they were, how stupid they were, how many STD's they had...you KNOW he fantasizes about her during sex.

How do I know this? Well, because even I FANTASISE ABOUT HER during sex!

Sigourney

HSC
There's another slight issue I'm having....she's kinda one of these "Slepp with a guy within a week" kinda girls...now theres nothing wrong with that...except me and my boy have been together for about 3 months and still havent done the deed....and wont be in the near future....

So, you know....

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
AlleyCat said:
No, Sarah, it's way easier to love his ex if she's fat. Or at least pity her.

If they're absolute SEX-ON-LEGS then it doesn't matter how much of a bitch they were, how stupid they were, how many STD's they had...you KNOW he fantasizes about her during sex.

How do I know this? Well, because even I FANTASISE ABOUT HER during sex!
okay i pity her. and it's fun :)

but at the same time. hatred for the whore :uhhuh:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i dont think i really hate my bf's ex...but i end up seeing her a bit when we're up in syd caus she's his sister's friend. i wouldnt want to see my bf's ex normally, it gets annoying (and is very pathetic) when she asks if the 3 of us can meet up for lunch in the city when she knows we're coming up, or she comes over to their place after school (still in year 12)

i dont think my bf hates or dislikes any of my exes - he hasnt see pics of them (let alone met them), but he knows basically what happened between me and them and how much i hate a particular one and dislike the others...kind of makes up for it i think

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Haha, I'm glad so many people sympathize with the intense hate of ex's.

jest

HSC
everytime the ex and i see each other, we always want to kill each other. not really sure why though but i find it funny to argue with her

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
erm, would anyone here hate their bf/gf's ex if it was ur bf/gf taht broke up with them in the first place?

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Azamakumar said:
erm, would anyone here hate their bf/gf's ex if it was ur bf/gf taht broke up with them in the first place?
uhh because people get jealous very easily and start to cause shit when their exes form new relationships?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Tulipa said:
it's perfectly natural to have a dislike for someone who's been with your current partner.

when they're a fat 16 year old emo whore then it's even more validated :)
let it goooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
who has it?
i most certainly have a shocking case of it.
i like to think that it doesnt come from insecurities because i know that i can 100% trust my girl in any situation but lets just say said ex did some preety intense stuff to her just prior to the break up

it also doesnt help that said ex is back in town stirring up murderous feelings haha

dont lie and pretend you have some righteous high ground. you hate your parterners ex as well.

discuss
wholeheartdly agree...he must die, and i want to be responsible for it. I hate the bastard so much, whenever I see him i have murderous urges...im actually being srs. I might sound borderline psychotic but the shit hes done to my girl, not even God would forgive him for that. Its bad enough he goes to my uni, lucky yours is just in town :p

A funny thing though, I havent seen his car at all at uni ever since my friend threatened to do something to it :p I dont endorse that though...

Urges are one thing, carrying through with things are another. you always know your limits, and come back to your senses, before you do something stupid.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Supra said:
wholeheartdly agree...he must die, and i want to be responsible for it. I hate the bastard so much, whenever I see him i have murderous urges...im actually being srs. I might sound borderline psychotic but the shit hes done to my girl, not even God would forgive him for that. Its bad enough he goes to my uni, lucky yours is just in town :p

A funny thing though, I havent seen his car at all at uni ever since my friend threatened to do something to it :p I dont endorse that though...

Urges are one thing, carrying through with things are another. you always know your limits, and come back to your senses, before you do something stupid.
haha my urges would get me killed!
as much as id like to im well aware of the chances of besting a bodybuilder (which is the case for me)
ie. not good

sounds like your partners is a preety nasty guy, im curious, you dont have to tell if its innapropriate but what did he do to your partner?

nathzpiggie

HSC
*STRANGLES HERRRRRR STRANGLE STRANGLE*

hardiharhoe his ex annoys the crap outta me coz she treated him like shaaaaaaaaaaaaat and used him as a floaty. the problem is, he's a lady's man, will do anythign and everything for his girl. so he took the crap and watched as she cried over her exs. non appreciative bitch =\ used him big time. roar. ROAR.

but hey, what is one to do? they are an "ex" for a reason. past, gone, POOF.

.. continues to annoy the shit out of me though. =\ how does everyone else manage with ex hatred? does anyone actually talk to their partners about hating their exes?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
haha my urges would get me killed!
as much as id like to im well aware of the chances of besting a bodybuilder (which is the case for me)
ie. not good

sounds like your partners is a preety nasty guy, im curious, you dont have to tell if its innapropriate but what did he do to your partner?
i saw the bastard today and he saw me and immediately turned away and walked out of the bar...idiot :p

yeh mate i prefer not to say....but its pretty bad and I'll leave it at that coz it kidna hurts when I think about it...It hurts her so much and she doesnt think about it anymore coz she says i make her happier than shes ever been so thats all that matters to her.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Supra said:
i saw the bastard today and he saw me and immediately turned away and walked out of the bar...idiot :p

yeh mate i prefer not to say....but its pretty bad and I'll leave it at that coz it kidna hurts when I think about it...It hurts her so much and she doesnt think about it anymore coz she says i make her happier than shes ever been so thats all that matters to her.
fair enough mate
fair enough

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
it's not so much that i hate my man's exs, its that i think they're hillarious. you know, the kind of people you see and go "you dated... THAT?!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)