the OC (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
im not sure but my brother shits me with his rooney album playing basically 24/7 ><

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha :)

The one going for Summer....

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i thought seth (if he's got dark hair) was gay as well, but he's chasing that chick

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
2ndbest said:
well i live in aussie so i hav only seen the first two edisodes of it and i am hooked!
I loved seth but i am depressed coz hes gay! damn!
Just about everyone here lives in Australia:). So you mean Seth is gay in the show or in real life. Because none are true, he is in love with Summer in the show and I think they are dating in real life as well (how lucky;)):cool:.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah the one chasing summer in the show. seth, i thought he was gay in the show, or th eequivalent of jack in dawsons - i.e. he might realise he's gay later

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Orange Juice said:
ive been to the oc... nothing special... i thought itd be full of yuppies and stuff but its still got some small type houses (as oppose to what you see on the show)
Did you just go there for a holiday, or did you used to live there? The reason why there are some small houses is probably because people spend all their money buying the land:p.

hyperbole said:
The music in the show is also really good. Did they release a soundtrack for the show?
It wouldn't have been released in Australia, maybe America though:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
iambored said:
yeah the one chasing summer in the show. seth, i thought he was gay in the show, or th eequivalent of jack in dawsons - i.e. he might realise he's gay later
Haha, I doubt it, did you see the way he was looking at the girls on the Catwalk;)?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
rofl seth gay....the bastard...ah shit :S cant ruin that :D

just know that he aint gay for this season :D

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Merethrond said:
Did you just go there for a holiday, or did you used to live there? The reason why there are some small houses is probably because people spend all their money buying the land:p.
nah i went there for holidays cuz my uncle lives there so yeh....
nah i think even the yuppie-st areas will have at least one shit house ... its impossible to have all really big ass looking houses cept in monaco.... in bevely hills the houses are expensive but some are like lil shacks :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Orange Juice said:
nah i went there for holidays cuz my uncle lives there so yeh....
nah i think even the yuppie-st areas will have at least one shit house ... its impossible to have all really big ass looking houses cept in monaco.... in bevely hills the houses are expensive but some are like lil shacks :p
Ah, cool. Yeah I can imagine how expensive Beverly Hills would be. I will be happy if I can just live somewhere in the vicinity of Los Angeles:).

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Dont watch the show...but ive been to the orange county :D

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
yep seth rocks! i like his smartassness lol
and he's not gay!
and i dont think he becomes gay later... cuz yeh.. but i dunno i havent seen the later episodes...

ooo and i like the song Swing Swing by the All American Rejects.. errmm.. i remember they played it in the first episode when they were on their way to the party yeh

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
AsyLum said:
im not sure but my brother shits me with his rooney album playing basically 24/7 ><
Haha, Rooney is the best! (and nah, Seth is far from gay).

Soul

New Title...
Merethrond said:
Ah, cool. Yeah I can imagine how expensive Beverly Hills would be. I will be happy if I can just live somewhere in the vicinity of Los Angeles:).
Hey Man, we share the same ambition...

I love the O.C. Reminds me of my trip there in February. Fuck! I love that place, it's like a fucking cultural mecca!

Got that theme-song blaring out ma speakers.

"California... looking out for no. 1... nah nah"

Fry

i was just browsing the aussie ebay website and apparently you can purchase the complete first season of The OC on DVD!! its not the officially released one though - just taped from the TV. right now the highest bid is $105. if only i was rich then i'd bid for it but my limit is $50 :(

brentosbreezer

hehe Fry, if someone has the first season or could get the first season...

I know someone who knows someone who could make dvd copies -strictly for the person who owns it-

;-)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
pb said:
ooo and i like the song Swing Swing by the All American Rejects.. errmm.. i remember they played it in the first episode when they were on their way to the party yeh
Yeah that is a pretty cool song too. I loved it when it first came out:).

Soul said:
Hey Man, we share the same ambition...

I love the O.C. Reminds me of my trip there in February. Fuck! I love that place, it's like a fucking cultural mecca!
Another person that has been there. Nice:cool:! I swear, one day soon I am just going to pack my bags and move there:).

Soul said:
Got that theme-song blaring out ma speakers.

"California... looking out for no. 1... nah nah"
It is on my play-list too;).

Fry said:
i was just browsing the aussie ebay website and apparently you can purchase the complete first season of The OC on DVD!! its not the officially released one though - just taped from the TV. right now the highest bid is $105. if only i was rich then i'd bid for it but my limit is $50 :(
In some ways seeing only one episode per weeks is better though because you take in each show more and you get to anticipate what will happen next week:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
The O.C. starts in a little under three hours:cool:. It looks like a good episode too, better than last week, which I thought was the weakest yet (but which was necessary and had to happen eventually to further the plot):).

Cicciolina

HSC
I love the OC! I ended up downloading the whole season off the net :shy: And no Seth doesn't turn gay, he is so adorable, I really like Rooney and Mischa Barton is stunning - it's so unfair! And her clothes :drool: It's in 40mins :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)