YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
karoooh said:
AHEM!
WASN'T a close call?
Moi? Confused?
Still bitter, I see! :D I'm not the deluded one here Youssef! :p
hehe, are we even talking about the same point?

I'm saying that the cool rally where Haas kept hitting these super acute angled shots, and roddick returned, the rally ends with a winning volley by haas. I think the comentator said that it was the best rally of the match... After that rally, you could see Haas smiling (yes, for the first time) lol :D

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Marat withdrew. It's so sad he can't defend. He has a knee injury.

The women's draw is drool worthy, especially the top half. I can't wait till tuesday!!

karoooh

HSC
YBK said:
I'm saying that the cool rally where Haas kept hitting these super acute angled shots, and roddick returned, the rally ends with a winning volley by haas. I think the comentator said that it was the best rally of the match... After that rally, you could see Haas smiling (yes, for the first time) lol :D
LOL

I guess we're not then! :p I think I missed that part because the phone interupted - My friend called to tell me to watch the tennis - Yes, she's quite helpful, that girl is. :p

I'm so :( that Marat isn't in the draw either! Him and his stupid knee! And Andre isn't as well! What's going on with 2006?! :( Well there's always Roger! :D

ARGH! I just saw the line-up! I don't know who to go for: Richard Gasquet or Tommy Haas! :( I'll probably go for Haas, but just to annoy you, I'll go for Gasquet! :D

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
YBK said:
yeah the rally was awesome ! hehe.

karoooh

HSC
ARGH!

I just realised! I have tutoring from 9:30 - 3:30 on Monday! ARGH! I can't believe I'm missing out on the first day! :( Damn the people who don't need tutoring *ahem*Youssef*ahem*!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
YBK said:
I think I recall that point, in fact I do. Yeah it was the commentator that reminded me of it as well. That was definitely not out, if that was point you guys were on about. :)

Too bad Safin couldn't play, would have loved to see him serve up some top shots.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
ARGH!
I just realised! I have tutoring from 9:30 - 3:30 on Monday! ARGH! I can't believe I'm missing out on the first day! :( Damn the people who don't need tutoring *ahem*Youssef*ahem*!
i wish i had my maths tutoring for that long sighz. i dont think he likes me so i didn't bother asking him to extend the hours or asking him to come on other days. i think i'll go look for another one lol.

karoooh

HSC
Riviet said:
I think I recall that point, in fact I do. Yeah it was the commentator that reminded me of it as well. That was definitely not out, if that was point you guys were on about. :)
Too bad Safin couldn't play, would have loved to see him serve up some top shots.
Nah, ignore me. I was on about something else.

Yes. I admit I was a bit deluded for a moment... I'm going to go take it out on my friend. :p

hopeles5ly said:
i wish i had my maths tutoring for that long sighz. i dont think he likes me so i didn't bother asking him to extend the hours or asking him to come on other days. i think i'll go look for another one lol.
No, you wouldn't. Not to miss out on the tennis, you wouldn't. :(

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
Yes. I admit I was a bit deluded for a moment... I'm going to go take it out on my friend. :p
No, you wouldn't. Not to miss out on the tennis, you wouldn't. :(
im not that of a big fan of teh tennis carolyn ! but its cool that i still get to watch hehe !! =P

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I'll probably end up watching tennis instead of studying.
I remember last time I just sat on my lounge all day watching it, this year won't be an exception. XD

P

pLuvia

Grosjean will probably knock Philippoussis out of the tournament

Dammit never heard of most of players haha, even the top seeds

sarevok

HSC
got a little bet on guccione taking out ljubo :)

i also think ancic could go far into the draw

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
i went to the medibank international the other day

It rained for most of the day, but in the end it turned out alright

I saw the semi-final between James Blake and Nickolay Davydenko
Great match

Btw for the Australian Open

i wouldnt mind who wins, hoping for a Roddick- Hewitt final though

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
karoooh said:
:p

That was the best point of the match ;)
hehe, great to see you've admitted your deluded state :D :D

Riviet

HSC
N/A
sando said:
Btw for the Australian Open
i wouldnt mind who wins, hoping for a Roddick- Hewitt final though
You forgot about Federer? He is much more likely to be in final than Hewitt. :D

I reckon it'll be Roddick vs. Federer in the final, they are the top 2 seeds too so that's what you would expect. But who knows what might happen this time...

rewster

HSC
This is my first post on this thread, I'll just say Martina Hingis is my favourite player, watch out she will be no.1 again. She was 349 then in the space of a couple of days jumped up to 117. She's on the rise. GO THE SWISS MISS!

sarevok

HSC
unbelievable effort from guccione, pounding down 39 aces to beat bastl and win the swiss-australia davis-cup tie 3-2 :)

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
I reckon MacEnroe should team up with Navratilova and see how they go in mixed doubles. lol

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
*sigh* nadal got on top this time.. but still happy that he's the only man who has the talent to stop federer

too bad didn't see nadal down under... could have been interesting..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)