The Official 2006 FIFA World Cup thread. (1 Viewer)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
haha- love the sig, Paragon. I must have missed that part of the program when les lifted up that newspaper with the half-naked chick on the back :(.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Goal to Togo!!! The Asians really aren't doing too well at this cup so far are they?
Australia IS already the best team in the Asian Confederation. I'm not joking.

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
politik said:
:rofl: Mate.

He went on to say; "Indeed the Great Ned Zelic did many wonderful things for the a-league. His presence alone pumped up the hunk factor x10. Not to mention his ability to keep interest rates low despite an ever-growing local economy can solely be thanked on the great man. How will we ever forget the day he parted the Red Sea?" He has also warned Lifeline to expect a drastic increase in suicide calls due to his decision.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Also...United defender Nemanja Vidic has been ruled out of the World Cup after damaging knee ligaments in training with Serbia & Montenegro. Big blow for their chances.

*Minka*

HSC
sweet_as said:
Yeh, thats Nike's brilliant work pfft

How sexy would it be if we had Adidas strips this year :D
I know - I wish we had Adidas strips this year. I always wear Adidas for my soccer stuff and felt dirty getting the Nike jacket a few weeks ago.

I am hoping to get a Jersey in the next couple of days, but can't decide whether to get the Gree and Gold or the Navy Blue. The Blue seems more practical, but the Green and Godl are, well, more Aussies. What do you guys think?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
You guys should save up your energy for the Brazil match later in the early hours of the morning. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)