The Official Football Thread 08/09 (1 Viewer)

Noodles88

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Supporting Liverpool must be detrimental to the brain it seems.
Obviously not as detrimental as supporting Man Utd from the look of things.

Poor you.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Noodles88 said:
Obviously not as detrimental as supporting Man Utd from the look of things.

Poor you.
Poor me indeed. Having experienced both Barcelona and Moscow in my short life has clearly been detrimental. At least I'm not as delusional so some of you guys out there.

And drinking to my club's success has clearly had an adverse effect on my mental abilities. Maybe I've been drinking way too often nowadays. It's not my fault really, it's only right that I celebrate the trophies that my team wins.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Tim Cahill is all class. I love that guy. That goal he scored against Japan was so awesome it still makes people cream.

How can you kunts criticise him after what he's done for Australia? Fucking haters to the max. Supporting Liverpool must be detrimental to the brain it seems.
are we talking about the same cahill?
tap-in king cahill?

australia is frankly shit boring to watch. european leagues, euro countries and south america display so much better skill, teamwork and flair.

Evertonian

HSC
Each to their own. :)

Anyone watch la liga.

Go Valencia. and no im not a bandwagon fan, my family is from valencia.
I heard barca killed atletico. LOL

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
u-borat said:
are we talking about the same cahill?
tap-in king cahill?

australia is frankly shit boring to watch. european leagues, euro countries and south america display so much better skill, teamwork and flair.
Cahill's second goal against Japan in Germany '06? Still can't remember?

Australia is boring to watch indeed. But that's the country I live in so therefore I support the team representing my country. You can jump on whatever bandwagon you want but come South Africa I'll be cheering on Tim Cahill on the rest of the Aussies.

Evertonian said:
I heard barca killed atletico. LOL
I watched the game until it was 5-1. Then I went to sleep cause the game was more than over.

Maxi Rodriguez scored a beauty, but then he left the field injured. But Atletico were pathetic in their defending. Barca ripped them apart. Can't blame them though, going down 3-0 after 8mins must have some negative effect.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I have to agree that I pretty much creamed my pants when Cahill scored his second

Also, Hull already one up at Spurs thanks to Geovanni again! And Matt Taylor just scored Boltons third, OMG an away win!

u-borat

Banned
HSC
holy shit.

LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 3-2 win comeback from 2-0 down at halftime

edit, also peter crouch wodnergoal.

Noodles88

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Poor me indeed. Having experienced both Barcelona and Moscow in my short life has clearly been detrimental. At least I'm not as delusional so some of you guys out there.

And drinking to my club's success has clearly had an adverse effect on my mental abilities. Maybe I've been drinking way too often nowadays. It's not my fault really, it's only right that I celebrate the trophies that my team wins.
We'll talk again when the Mancs have won 18 league titles and the European Cup 5 times.

LOL at Tottenham, they are woeful.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Noodles88 said:
We'll talk again when the Mancs have won 18 league titles and the European Cup 5 times.
You must have been oh so proud during the 70s and 80s. Celebrating all these victories before you were even born.

Noodles88

HSC
LMF^^ said:
You must have been oh so proud during the 70s and 80s. Celebrating all these victories before you were even born.
Is that the best you've got? :sleep:

I'm not entitled to celebrate the clubs past successes?

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Noodles88 said:
Is that the best you've got? :sleep:

I'm not entitled to celebrate the clubs past successes?
Sure you can. You can celebrate the league title that you've won in 1990 with us when we win the title in 2009. ;)

irnirn said:
did you guys see that?
6-1.
I saw it when it was 5-1.

It was a crazy game. Reminded me of our game against Roma when we won 7-1.

seano77

Walk On
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Sure you can. You can celebrate the league title that you've won in 1990 with us when we win the title in 2009. ;)
Aren't UTD still in the bottom half of the table at the moment?

Aplus

HSC
N/A
They're in 8th place with 11 points with a game in hand.

james901

HSC
i believe chelsea will win the league, although they hav so much injure due to the fact most of them are 30plus , they proved themselves to always win (aston villa) and that they dn't depend on one player to win them a game ( man u = ronaldo, man city = robinho, liverpool = torres, barca = messi) they hav not been beaten at home ground for like 3 and half season

ps their at the top of the leader now and shall stay their, only team that can stop them i think is man u just as they did last season but it won't happen again because our coach is smarter ( avram played essian on ronaldo allowing him to score) also the fact that every1 loves scolari so their is no negativity in the team spirit.

in chelsea all players can find the net :) UP BLUESSSSSS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)