The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Get get Skoko or Cahill in for Grella. Schwarzer is playing well, easily deserves it more than Kalac. Viduka probably coulda done something better with that chance as well.
I think it's more the system and co-ordination that's letting us down as opposed to Grella himself.

And the Viduka header, I thought that was pretty much all he could have done with that chance, low into the bottom corner. It was a definite equaliser until EvdS flung himself out of nowhere.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Not very good defendin at all. And our midfield of Grella, Bresciano and Culina just haven't made any impact against the superior Dutch. Emerton against look very shit, Sterjovski again iz shithouse. We really don't look good witout the likez of Cahill and Kewell.

Some positive signz towardz the end of the first half though, a few passez strung together. Culina I thought should've passed instead of shootin, just like the way he did against Greece. But wit Sterjovski on the right I don't think he can be trusted either.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
We seem a bit overwhelmed by our tough opponent...but the positive side is that we are still only down 1-0 (Should be 2-0 though- Grella's handball inside penalty area was blatant). Remember that we are also missing Kewell and Cahill at the moment. They are two of our better players. We did show signs of improvement towards the end of the half...but we have to keep alot more posession of the ball. Hopefully we will see Cahill come into the game early in the second half.

Last edited:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
That's what the commentator suggested. Great save by Schwarzer just then, but the dfense is really struggling with set pieces

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Mille Sterjovski off...Timmy Cahill on! ...hopefully Timmy can have a decent impact.

penalty!!!!!!! Cahill scores!!!!!!!!!!

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
This is so intense. Come on Dukes.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Dukes should seriously stop taking penalties.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lol horrible penalty :p we were lucky to score on the follow up.
positive: schwartzer is amazing

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Although I suppose Aloisi, Kewell and Vidmar aren't playing...

God the defense is atrocious! Schwarzer is saving us.

Raginsheep

HSC
Lucky I didn't watch it.............last time I did dukes missed majorly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)