The Official Football Thread 2006/2007 (1 Viewer)

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
well of course i make changes, but it is very irratating, that when the pc is losing the game continually shows key moments in the game, but when u are losing it basically just has commentary and final whistle. that is very annoying.

lol i love the first screenshot, how the hell did that happen! awesome. may check out this rob friend guy. a few good chepies are, coudin, digard, both french, cheap players. obviously the veyr well known sherman cardenas, is a god in the game, and try Bojan from barcelona at start of game he is like 15. Anyway good to hear another FMgamer, not too many of us around here.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
adders said:
Man i hope MAN U get beaten by Chelsea on may 9 at the bridge, i aint a chelsea fan but as a liverpool boy we're taught to hate those retards from Man U. anyways Liverpool will win the champions league for a 6th time, already guaranteed semi's. GO POOL!!!

ENGLAND'S MOST DECORATED CLUB - LIVERPOOL
To all Man U and chelsea fans you wish u had history like ours
18 premier league titles, 5 european cups

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
*0 Premier League titles.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
yea cm01-02 was absoultely awesome! the best cm ever. i have to say i loved cm3 also, and cm4 was quite sweet. dunno bout anyone else but i found fm2006 to be more addictive than 07, not sure if thats just me...

some other news, for PES lovers like myself pes7 is out aug28 in usa on the 360. cant wait for that, am loving pes6 into 6 season with man utd. kinda gets very boring have to say, undefeated, top player, for 6 seasons with one draw in between. won everything.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Just put it up to a higher difficulty. Or get some friends to verse. I got 3buddies who love it so we have mini comps

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Led-Zep said:
lol i love the first screenshot, how the hell did that happen! awesome. may check out this rob friend guy. a few good chepies are, coudin, digard, both french, cheap players. obviously the veyr well known sherman cardenas, is a god in the game, and try Bojan from barcelona at start of game he is like 15. Anyway good to hear another FMgamer, not too many of us around here.
Well, their players just went mad I guess. Oh and one of them got 2 yellows I think. :)

Rob Friend's description says "towering striker", he is my target man and he owns all headers. I got Cardenas, but he didn't do too well in his first few games and then I just stopped.

Known good defenders in the game is Michel Schmoller, but in my one he was quite average, nothing spectacular. Check out Nicolas Millan too, he gets quite awesome later on in the game. Giovanni dos Santos and Wolff Eikrem are also gems that you need to check out.

Gilbert1 said:
Wow you have one really weird tactic.
Huh? Look at the opposition, and you'll probably understand why I did that. Mind you FM is one weird game, those guys almost scored when they had 6 men on the pitch against my 11.

adders

HSC
I'm sorry about saying liverpool has won 18 premier league titles wat i meant to say was that Liverpool has won 18 league titles.
btw anyone know wats happening with platini's desire to enforce the 6+5 rule

Chelsea FC

HSC
N/A
Im predicting a Chelsea vs AC Milan final

Chelsea 1 - Milan 0

Drogba to score the winning goal in injury time

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
as if AC milan is going to beat man united with the form theyre in
chelsea vs man united final...hopefully man united will kick the chelscum's asss and take the champions league title

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Red-Ink-Frenzy said:
Just wondering quickly, if anyone out there has heard of Adam Federici? He plays for Reading FC.
Yeah, reserver keeper, young Australian guy. Had a fantastic FA Cup match against Man Utd, but then screwed up horribly a few times in the replay.

And nothing against United, but I really don't want to see an all England Champions League final

sk1001

HSC
bazookajoe said:
Yeah, reserver keeper, young Australian guy. Had a fantastic FA Cup match against Man Utd, but then screwed up horribly a few times in the replay.

And nothing against United, but I really don't want to see an all England Champions League final
Who's the girl in your avatar?

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
liverpool will win. fuck carricks goals increased my respect for man u though

adders

HSC
It'll be a Liverpool vs Man u final with the reds taking it 1-0 courtesy of Steven Gerrard. There's no way milan will beat man u and no way chelsea will beat Liverpool so this is the logical choice for the final

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
adders said:
It'll be a Liverpool vs Man u final with the reds taking it 1-0 courtesy of Steven Gerrard. There's no way milan will beat man u and no way chelsea will beat Liverpool so this is the logical choice for the final
lololol

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
adders said:
We won this morning without raising a sweat, and to those that question the loyalty of our fans, hillsborough was a result of our fans determination to see our beloved reds in action and heysel i must admit was a result of english hoolaganism. To those that are mad that english clubs were banned from Europe for five seasons, you wouldn't of won anyway. Man u have been there 47 seasons and have won it twice, chelsea and arsenal have never won it, so dont pretend like you would have won the title in those 5 years.

They are 2 isolated instances of crowd trouble, but that doesn't detract from us having the best fans. Ask any true football fan, the atmosphere at anfield can't be matched at any stadium in the world, let alone in europe

Once we get David Villa, or another top quality striker we will win the league in the next two years and start another Liverpool dynasty. Once again i part by saying that we are England's most decorated club and always will be. To chelsea, focus on the FA cup, cause that's all you'll win this season and man u fans congrats on the league but the biggest prize is ours for the sixth time

You'll Never Walk Alone
6 times in Athens

Damn, I thought you were going to be an entertaining troll. I'm going to admit I was wrong though. All you do is recount ancient history and make wild assumptions regarding the future. You need some new material mate, otherwise you're about as much fun as AIDS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)