The Official "Jude Law" Thread. (2 Viewers)

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Heres A Thread To Discuss the Career of Jude Law.

For Your Information:

Date Of Birth: 29 December 1972

Awards: 2 Academy Award Nominations (The Talented Mr. Ripley Supporting & Cold Mountain Lead) A Bafta (The Talented Mr. Ripley) and 3 Golden Globe Nominations (The Talented Mr. Ripley, Cold Mountain, AI: Artificial Intelligence)

Films For 2004

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
I <3 Huckabees
Closer
What's It All About...Alfie?
Sky Captain & The World of Tomorrow
The Aviator

Various Images

Major Films:

Wilde (1997)

Gattaca (1997)

The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999)

Enemy At The Gates (2001)

The Road To Perdition (2002)

Cold Mountain (2003)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Jude Law..... mmM one of the hottest actors out. All I can say is he and Nicole Kidman made the best couple, and they should've stayed together =/

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
awwww man he's so pretty!

jude law+ veanz = wet panties :p

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
The performances of him that I have seen, include Cold Mountain and The Talented Mr. Ripley.

I think that Jude should have won the Academy Award for "The Talented Mr. Ripley" , or even Tom Cruise for "Magnolia" - alas, they awarded Sir. Michael Caine for "The Cider House Rules".

Of course out of the nominees for Lead Actor this year, its safe to say he shouldnt have won, in fact he would have been the weakest out of all 5.

I do think his work in AI: Artificial Intelligence should have been recognised instead of Jon Voight in Ali, but then again, i'd have preferred Hayden Christensen before him.

Anyway, Jude is in fine form, physically, and career wise. Doesnt fail to live up to what he has created for himself.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
i loved him in road to perdition. best actor playing pyscho ever. i thought his other films were piss poor though i haven't seen him in cold mountain.

can't wait for sky captain and the aviator to be released

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Tusitula said:
i loved him in road to perdition. best actor playing pyscho ever. i thought his other films were piss poor though i haven't seen him in cold mountain.

can't wait for sky captain and the aviator to be released

I cant wait for ALFIE! And then "Closer" with Natalie Portman...Julia Roberts...

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Loved him in Cold Mountain & Enemy at the Gates. Can't wait for that Alfie movie and Sky Captain to come out

Jase

HSC
Damn Jude Law is cool.

If I were a girl.. he would be hot... but as culture and science restricts...

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I liked Jude before he cheated on his wife. He's still hot, he's just a bit of a dick in my books now. But I'm sure he cares. haha

and Michael Caine was good in the Cider House Rules, better than Jude in the Talented Mr Ripley I thought.

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
steph@nie said:
I liked Jude before he cheated on his wife. He's still hot, he's just a bit of a dick in my books now. But I'm sure he cares. haha

and Michael Caine was good in the Cider House Rules, better than Jude in the Talented Mr Ripley I thought.
Caine was good, its just that he died early and didnt have that much screentime. Also, since when did someone born and raised in Maine have a british accent? But im not opposed to his win.

When asked on what it feels like the moment your name is called out Michael Caine said "i didnt know what was happening, i was clapping Tom Cruise!". That was a tough year to predict, you had Tom (with a Globe win), Jude (With a BAFTA win later though), Michael Caine (who officially entered the race late on with a SAG win) and the public favorite, Haley Joel Osment, with Michael Clark Duncan from The Green Mile being practically a non-competitor.

As for his cheating, I dont know if i really hated him for that, and its very unfair that I feel no remorse or anger for him doing that.

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Sportsgal - Well, Hayden was awesome that year. Of the nominees, I'd have voted for Ethan Hawke, or Ben Kingsley. Christensen was sadly overlooked.

Sasky - Didnt Jude go nude in Wilde?

shazzam

acta est fabula
HSC
Don't usually comment in entertainment, but omfg Jude Law is the hottest man-should be Mr Universe (rather than ugly muscle man with tendony face).

Yeah he has become a bit of a prick now that he has become aware of his hotness, but eh, what does one expect when one marries a man who looks like that...

And yes, he is So very hot in WILDE...

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
shazzam said:
(rather than ugly muscle man with tendony face).

Yeah he has become a bit of a prick now that he has become aware of his hotness, but eh, what does one expect when one marries a man who looks like that...
But the prickiness with his debonaire sophistication, and his promiscuity, kinda add to his cool/hot factor? Quite Sadly.

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Aint no way this threads going to the hellbent fury encapsulated within, Page 2 of 'Entertainment'.

BUMP BUMP BUMPITY BUMP!

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
He was excellent in Cold Mountain, definitely deserving of his Best Actor nom. That movie got a bit neglected in the nomination department...Seabiscuit, up for best picture? What??

He was also good in Road to Perdition, a bit creepy though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)