The right to bear arms (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
blacks universally commit more violent crime per capita than non-blacks

war on drugs breeds drug gangs which breeds gang violence

kfnmpah

HSC
edit; just saw your edit. i see what you mean. But how can that be an argument for legalising guns in australia, assuming that's what you're doing? Just because the US' war on drugs has led to gangs and gang violence, does that mean that because Australia has looser drug laws that it would be safer for us to legalise guns? (no)

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Black people comment is not relevant to australia. We have abos, but they're relatively harmless
Well I'm saying if you control for race, the american homocide rate declines considerably, so a direct comparison between asutralia and america is not valid.

As for drug crimes, you can't say that their stronger anti-drug laws lead to more shootings? how does that make sense? maybe i'm a bit retarded, but if there are looser drug laws and legal weapons, is that not worse than to strict drug laws and legal weapons.
Stronger drug laws lead to higher prices, which leads to more compeition, which leads to more violence to eliminate compeition/fight over turf.

AlfStewart

Banned
HSC
hahaha i love brett

i agree with nicola that abos aer fairly harmless i guess

i dunno tbh they seem to vicitimise each other almost exclusively

kfnmpah

HSC
again, does not mean it would be any safer to let every cunt who wants to own a gun go out and buy one like they are commodores or some shit.

AlfStewart

Banned
HSC
harmless to me anyway
just so long as you dont get wise with a mob of them when they ask you for smocks or theyll sunshine station ya

kfnmpah

HSC
show me where i posted statistics? or are you too busy sodomising yourself with a bullion.

jks.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I should have the right to operate a bear's arms at any point in time I desire

fuck da gobmunt
This.

ahahahhahahah shit

can't have guns bECAUSE THEY'RE TOO LOUD
Nah bro, you might wake me up whilst trying to shoot a murderer. Not cool, I was trying to sleep.

True, people not guns cause problems. But giving the right to bear arms makes it easier for 'people' to do shit.
lol. Okay.

Didn't read anything else.

acemusic415

HSC
As rational as it does sound, the right to bear arms, in my opinion will make things way more dangerous.

brachester

HSC
police and the army sure can have people with brain not as "big" as yours but they're mostly well trained in dealing with dangerous situations + they're well trained in using a freaking gun, not aimlessly shooting it

herbs1

HSC
There's no doubt that the police and the army have people who aren't as smart as we are yet they are given weapons.

The right to defend yourself and your family exists outside of government dictate and the police cannot always be there.

I believe we should all have the right to purchase, use and bear arms.

We are rational adults, if you have used firearms you understand and respect them.

We have every right to defend ourselves and our property regardless of what the government or the greens think.
not a very good basis for the right to bear arms

but yes of course

herbs1

HSC
worst thread.

people are too retarded to be allowed to carry a gun unless they've had proper training and psych evaluations or some shit.
Ggaz said it, america has high gun ownership rates and high gun-death rates.

how can anyone think it is reasonable to let every Joe Blow own a gun? If you think it is reasonable, then you're the last person I'd want to have the right to bear arms.
correlation =/= causation there could be many different reasons for the US having such high gun crime
finland, more guns than the US, lower gun crime

herbs1

HSC
police and the army sure can have people with brain not as "big" as yours but they're mostly well trained in dealing with dangerous situations + they're well trained in using a freaking gun, not aimlessly shooting it
not really
taught basic gun safety + dont shoot anyone or you will get in heaps of truble

Pfortune35

HSC
Fuck no

As an australian you have no given or promised right to bear arms, yet

And as for crime, the easier it is for Upstanding Moral Rational citizens to get guns the easier it is for would be criminals to get guns

and even if there not criminals haven't you seen as fight just escale from nothing at school or a bar, at a footy game or just on the side of the road

How many people would be injured or die because a couple of drunk dickheads had guns and would start firing them in public places

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)