The Socceroos!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Generator

HSC
N/A
More kids to be noticed? Many of them are, maybe? Have you ever considered the fact that maybe there isn't a good crop (not the greatest term, but eh) at the moment?

The NSL is ok, especially when you consider the garbage that it has to suffer, especially from those who have never watched an NSL match in their life and yet they continue to compare it to the Premier League (of which they are yet to watch a proper match, too)... Eh, it's an old chip on my shoulder that I will never lose.
Soccer Australia is finally moving forward, and that is all that matters.

Last edited:
HSC
Originally posted by Generator
More kids to be noticed? Many of them are, maybe? Have you ever considered the fact that maybe there isn't a good crop (not the greatest term, but eh) at the moment?

hmmm, i have considered it, but im afraid that's not what i've seen. I've seen so much wasted talent because state/national clubs prefer the players they know rather than how well they play. Clubs are usually based on a particular ethnicity so obviously politics are involved and they choose those who are italian, greek, croatian, leb or whatever. So how do you expect them to be noticed?
I'm not saying this happens everywhere, but i've heard it and seen it plenty of times and this is one of the main reasons.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Ah, no club is based on a particular ethnicity in terms of the players they select. Each club will gladly play a good player if they are willing to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)