the weird things ppl collect (1 Viewer)

4130warrior

I collect things that I can steal from places I go -- from when I stayed at the Nara Resort at schoolies, I got the clock, all the coffees and teas and milks and sugars and the like, the soaps/shampoos from the bathroom. Hehe, I'm a klepto!

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
one of my friends "collects" street signs. On our trip to forster for schoolies he souveniered 2 huge signs, one saying "number 1 head street" and the other saying "head street"

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
yeah i got them too! LOL i didnt collect them, i won some competition for the whole set! i got some weirdo ones - ones where if u apply heat or freeze it, another picture shows... kool stuff!

yeah i was a tazo addict! seriously... i still have the whole set for each series... looney tones, simpsons, simpsons, batman, simpsons, star wars, star wars...

i have em all up to the recent ones.. whats that? dragon ball z was it? no.. lotr i think...

do u still have yours?

GOD the normal ones were easy to collect not the chester cheetles ones LOL it was pain eating them already but hard to collect them :p... but i manged to get them all, i think the best set i collected was the Batman ones lol it wasn't tazo round shape but it was film strip looking it was mad

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
i think the best set i collected was the Batman ones lol it wasn't tazo round shape but it was film strip looking it was mad

yeah, they were cool, i had the whole set and they were all joined together...i had nearly another full set still in the packets as well

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
i used to collect spice gal stickers ... and omg.. soo much money... and tazos as well...
oh my goodness! those chuppa chupp lollies aye? man i was in love with the spice girls... (shame)...

i still have the stickers somewhere... though i didnt get to finish the set those...

and those goosebumps cards! those halo ones - those were kool :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by evilc
one of my friends "collects" street signs. On our trip to forster for schoolies he souveniered 2 huge signs, one saying "number 1 head street" and the other saying "head street"
My friend does that too. She has signs from all over the place. At the footy once, she crawled into the narrow space just to get the "Toilets --->" sign.

Another friend of mine also stole our other friends street sign. Do you know how big those things are up close?

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by evilc
yeah, they were cool, i had the whole set and they were all joined together...i had nearly another full set still in the packets as well

still in the packet? they must be greasy LOL

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Re: street signs - That reminds me, I had a friend who would collect numbers of letter boxes if they happened to be on lose.........

Kittycat

HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
yeah i got them too! LOL i didnt collect them, i won some competition for the whole set! i got some weirdo ones - ones where if u apply heat or freeze it, another picture shows... kool stuff!

yeah i was a tazo addict! seriously... i still have the whole set for each series... looney tones, simpsons, simpsons, batman, simpsons, star wars, star wars...

i have em all up to the recent ones.. whats that? dragon ball z was it? no.. lotr i think...

do u still have yours?
wow.....you have all of them? THERE ARE LOTR TAZOS!?! ME WANT!! Where do you get them?
Yeah, I still have my collection of looney toons ones (but not the whole set). I have the normal ones, the glow in the dark ones, the ones that you can attach one to the other & the other ones that you can see the characters move.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Kittycat
wow.....you have all of them? THERE ARE LOTR TAZOS!?! ME WANT!! Where do you get them?
you had to buy these packets (like those that sell trading cards) for limited edition ones, others u had to buy magazines to get them, and the others u got from chips!

took me a while to get the whole set! but it was worth it!
haahhaha

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Kittycat
cooooool! Thanks! (as observed, I am a LOTR fan)
yeah i know! you can get the entire set off ebay for like 200$
but its not fun that way..

its better to collect things than buying them...

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yeh cuz buying it doesnt show any hard work
i also find that i just cant throw away stuff.. like i have christmas/bday cards from since year 5.. all my school books for some weird reason since year 6..
ok im weird

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i always keeep my school books, cards, letters, hate letters.. LOL everything!

i keep it! i keep everything... :)

rubylotus11

Oh I remember tazos. I collected them for a little while and I recently found my Simpsons movie motion tazos. Other than that I've never collected anything really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)