the weird things ppl collect (1 Viewer)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yes i keep letters! did i say that before?
me and my friends went through a total letter writing phase.. where every day we would give letters to each other.. constantly buying cute stationary/stickers to decorate them with
i still have them all in a showbox
also sometimes i go through letter writing phases with friends and we mail letters to each other.. even though we only live a few suburbs away

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
I collect 5 cent coins, been doing that for around 2 1/2 years. They really used to bug me, cause whenever you used 5 cent coins to pay for something, usually the shopkeeper/cashier would give you a stare, I solved that problem...I now keep them. I got about $60 worth of them now (yeh I bothered counting them all)

sweetcherry

HSC
Uni Grad
I used to collect those Goosebumps cards (the ones you got out of chips packets)... when i used to live in sydney, i used to collect train tickets, lol... and as well as bus tickets (pensioner ones)... shells (the memories of making earrings out of small shells), basketball cards... jurassic park stuff (lol, the dinosaur fenzy)... letters from friends (i still do that lol)... photos...

Currently, I have a collection of MSN emoticons and display pictures... pictures from email forwards. Consider me weird if you like :) Oh and I collect Bundaberg Rum bottles, lol

Last edited:

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Cinema stubs. Right now I've got all the stubs from every movie I saw in 2003 and I'm hoping to expand the collection in 2004. Most movies are good, some I regret seeing (Adventures of Pluto Nash) and some have even started to fade but it's all good. 95% of the tickets are Hoyts too, they're way better then Greater Union.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
i collect belly button fluff. I put it into a jar.
I have an outie belly button, so obviously it's not my belly button fluff that i'm collecting.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by RCMasterAA
Cinema stubs. Right now I've got all the stubs from every movie I saw in 2003 and I'm hoping to expand the collection in 2004. Most movies are good, some I regret seeing (Adventures of Pluto Nash) and some have even started to fade but it's all good. 95% of the tickets are Hoyts too, they're way better then Greater Union.
same, i collect them too :)

i started saving them i think in year 10? but i still have some stubs from before that...
like mulan, dr dolittle, grease (the 20th anniversary) in 1998... year 7 lol!

how many do you have so far?

once my dad went through them and made my sister calculate how much money i've spent on movies O__o

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I collect books, money, blades, and languages. I think I collect other things as well, but those are the ones that come to mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)