them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

me too :)

there was one that sounded like me. they said 'girl at wynyard station with the grey backpack and something rather. but it wasnt me coz my bag has a smiley face on it so meh

hamm0ud

HSC
N/A

Yeah I wish they handed out mXes at Redfern station.
I have a dream.
I believe in a free world where mX is handed out at stations around the world.. spreading messages of love, hope, current affairs, and horoscopes.

HSC

lol Sydney to Newcastle trains. I've only ridden once and that was enough. Plenty of strange characters on the Coast.
Been on that train a few times (I live in Newy, and I often go to visit my cousins in Syd, or my grandparents in the ACT, then get the bus from ACT to Syd, then train from Syd to Newy). It's always an interesting experience. Lol.

thats so cute! how old is he?
Aw, what a cutie <3
He would've just turned 13 at the time. :) Most of the time, he seems 'too cool for school', but he's a softie really.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

I hate sudoku with a burning passionate hatred

but I suspect I'm just shit at it/impatient

seriously though you're nearly there and then you realise you've fucked up one number ages ago and have to go re-do the whole thing AGAIN every single time

no thanks I'll just read and chill with music ok

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

I hate sudoku with a burning passionate hatred

but I suspect I'm just shit at it/impatient

seriously though you're nearly there and then you realise you've fucked up one number ages ago and have to go re-do the whole thing AGAIN every single time

no thanks I'll just read and chill with music ok
i hate that so much, only happens to me when i do it in a hurry loll

hamm0ud

HSC
N/A

Dear God, how did I ever forget Sudoko? I deserve to be maimed.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

maimed. :D hahaha nahh, you're cool

i hate it when you just found a seat and you decide to sit as usual but then some person just comes outta no where to sit next to you! gah, why? out of all people, all seats, there were heaps of seats today. silly man. go away kthnx :)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC

I have never completed a sudoku puzzle in my life. Mainly cause i couldn't be bothered to try.

shamimi95

HSC

maimed. :D hahaha nahh, you're cool

i hate it when you just found a seat and you decide to sit as usual but then some person just comes outta no where to sit next to you! gah, why? out of all people, all seats, there were heaps of seats today. silly man. go away kthnx :)
had that happen to me aswell :(. and the dude was carrying meat.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

had that happen to me aswell :(. and the dude was carrying meat.
carrying meat? as in he bought some? hahaha i laughed.
but yeah it's so bad :( the dude that sat next to me had his hand on the side of his leg and it was like as if he was trying to feel me up or something :( it was horrible

Bereie

HSC

carrying meat? as in he bought some? hahaha i laughed.
but yeah it's so bad :( the dude that sat next to me had his hand on the side of his leg and it was like as if he was trying to feel me up or something :( it was horrible
Carrying meat = he was aroused.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

I have never completed a sudoku puzzle in my life. Mainly cause i couldn't be bothered to try.
Yeah, pretty much, I can time when Cityrail is delayed by whether or not I finish a Sudoku puzzle. :)

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC

I got on a train and was able to get a seat in a six-seater and I sat right up against the wall because I knew it was peakhour and there'd be heaps of people wanting seats, and then some fat guy came and sat in the chair facing me and just dumped all his shit surronding him. So basically, there was 2 people occupying a six-seater and I felt really bad for the people that had to stand up because this man wouldn't move the fuck over.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

I hate fat people on peak hour trains. Take up less space kthnx.

The other day I was sitting in that part near the doors with the long seats and it was peak hour so all the spaces were pretty much occupied...this large woman gets on and manages somehow to squeeze herself into the pixie-sized gap next to me which was very uncomfortable since I was at the end of the row and had nowhere to go but up against the glass.

Anyway the train soon emptied out but did she move? No...I had heaps of bags at my feet and it was kinda hard to move without making a fool of myself so I figured it's ok she'll move or get off soon. It was so awkward because she didn't even move over the tiniest bit but stayed squashed right up next to me even when the carriage was totally empty. Then she went to sleep.

3 stops from home (this is like an hour and a half trip) she finally gets off.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

I hate it when everyone is facing the one side and you are the only person who is facing the opposite..

It's happened to me twice. during peak hour :( embarrassment. lol

infatuated-x3

Procrastinator
HSC

I hate it when everyone is facing the one side and you are the only person who is facing the opposite..

It's happened to me twice. during peak hour :( embarrassment. lol
lol! +1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)