This Check-out chick... (1 Viewer)

Super King

HSC
Buy her chocolate and flowers, tell her her hair looks nice, and if she rejects you or acts weirded out sob uncontrollably in front of her and say your puppy died.

She'll at least have to pity fuck you.

kirakunix

HSC
SInce she's the one that's always smiling, it's about time you returned the favour.

Next time you rock up to woolies, carry a pair of handcuffs and wear a black shirt with "DTF" in white (oooh, white LOL)

Go up to her and give her the biggest smile :D

anne1010

HSC
lol at this thread.
im always smiling... that doesnt mean i wanna bang everyone i smile at lol.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
If I wanted all the customers that came into work and I smiled at I would be a major slut, for old people.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
i cracked at some of the responses lol
same
buy 10, 2kg packets of dog food and lubricant, then walk up to the counter, do not break eye contact and attempt a creepy smile the whole time. women love the unexpected, she will laugh, you will fall in love and live happily ever after
ahahahahah this one has been the best +1

who are about half of these posters btw i have never seen them are they just multiple accounts of other bosers or wat

and OP, you are a pathetic piece of shit grow some balls and grab her ass with a complimentary wink next time

all girls love being sexually harassed/raped come on son get with it

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
srsly just go up and say hi and ask for her number

muhahahahahaha

HSC
a girl smiles at you...youre in!
my advice would be to wait around at the shops till she finishes her shift. then follow her to her car but make sure she doesnt see you. follow her home. she'll think youre so romantic.
or creepy and stalkerish??

muhahahahahaha

HSC
@OP, the girl likes you but she was obviously put off by the fact that you didnt give her any attention the first two times you went there and she tried being friendly towards you. Girls like guys who give them attention. You should have smiled back!!! But nevertheless, you should go back and try to talk to her...hell, maybe you could even tell her that youve noticed her a few times :)

anne1010

HSC
@OP, the girl likes you but she was obviously put off by the fact that you didnt give her any attention the first two times you went there and she tried being friendly towards you. Girls like guys who give them attention. You should have smiled back!!! But nevertheless, you should go back and try to talk to her...hell, maybe you could even tell her that youve noticed her a few times :)
i hope ur joking. just cause she smiled at him doesnt mean she likes him. if he likes her then sure ask her out but there is a very high chance shell decline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)