This Year's Fashion Has Been Really Shit, Why Doesn't Anyone Else Agree? (1 Viewer)

???

• Total voters

shona1990

HSC
Agreed. I bought some clothes earlier this year, black pencil skirt, mini, jeans, button-up shirts, trench coat... And a few country road tops, but that was it. Okay, well it seems like a lot now that I think about it, but that's not the point... It was all in, like, February. And I'm DYING for new clothes, but really can't be bothered searching through all the crap to find something decent.

K

katie_tully

they think they're so smart because they've suddenly decided high waisted pants and baby doll tops make you look pregnant.

we could have saved them the time and embarrassment, we've been saything this since the trend began

dumbasses

*vb*

HSC
hey everyone! been viewing this forum for a few hours now and HAD to join! don't know where the newbie board is, but this is my first post on this forum!!! =)

okay so i live in england and the fashion here is pretty varied. we have a variety of shops with different fashion and prices. BUT 07 has to be pretty bad for the tacky dresses. mind you i ended up buying 3 and wore them a few times but dont know WHY in gods name i bought them :S must have been pretty desperate at the time!

you guys keep moaning about the fluro chicks. hahahaaa that is so hilarious! you get the odd person wearing something fluro like pink pumps or tights but it doesn't look too bad. especially with it being winter now and outside is pretty dark, so seeing a bit of colour somewhere looks pretty cool.

have you guys heard of topshop? if not, then here is the link, they have recently started shipping to australia =) http://www.topshop.com personally speaking topshop is pretty cool and funky BUT their clothes have gone from REALLY good quality, to pretty bad. by that i mean the thickness of the cloth for the price you pay. BUT having said that, you guys are in aus, where it is nice and warm so you won't need to worry about the thickness of clothes!

there's also www.zara.com and www.mango.com they both have very nice clothes collections not sure if they ship to aus, but you can always try!

personally speaking when i need something - primark is my first stop! its cheap, has the usual stuff i need to last a season or two...

K

katie_tully

where have i heard of zara before
oh thats right, the chick set to inherit it is worth like...billions

*vb*

HSC
theres also zara phillips from the royal family, but think thats a different person.

god it's like 2.15am here. can't get to sleep!!!!:uhoh:

K

katie_tully

meh, we dont care much for the royals over here. tabloid fodder, they make for interesting morning tea giggles. thats it. :(

*vb*

HSC
haha i'm not bothered myself, but prince william is oright ;)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
we have mango here, but its called MNG.

also, topshop shoes are beautiful... i bought 6 pairs in the mid year sales when i was over there. the kate moss for topshop was pretty rubbish though.

i bought a zara trench, dont know why. seemed like a good idea at the time.

*vb*

HSC
yea it's called mng here as well, which basically means mango! =)

so like is sports girl still up and running!? i remember like 10 years ago it took up a large block in chatswood. only ever bought a necklace from there. oh then there was this warehouse or bayhouse or something of the sort in lane cove which had some trendy clothes. wasnt really a fashion boff when i was younger. hahahaaa

:bomb:

was your trench coat torquise!? i did the most stupidest thing EVER in 06 and that was to buy a large black coat WITHOUT A BODY. oh my i LOOK PROPER frumpy :( AND it's a size too big! (i've lost weight WOOHOOOOOOOO!)

topshop shoes are very nice - they LAST! so are defo worth the money AND are pretty stylish! =)

did you see faith? i love their shoes! oh my obsession with topshop is O V E R ...! (as far as the clothes are concerned - maybe not the shoes at the moment)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Musk said:
Gross.

I saw a lady wearing one of them really ugly slogan shirts the other day, it had "IM GETTING THEM DONE CHECK BACK HERE AGAIN LATER" it was awful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)