Time goes by too quickly? (1 Viewer)

miegoreng

HSC
justmeme said:
(apparently time seem to go faster as you get older...?)
When you get older, 1 year is less and less of your life. E.g. If I am 5, then 1 year is 1/5th of my life. That would feel long. When I'm 50, 1 year is 1/50th of my life, so 1 year wont feel so long.

mudcake42

HSC
We're doing the voting for house captains like this week. so weird, it seems like 2 weeks ago that they were voting for us.

sukij

HSC
definetely..time flies..i mean five months left...seems like such a short time and we still have like the half the course to finish in most of the subjects..

sukij

HSC
miegoreng said:
When you get older, 1 year is less and less of your life. E.g. If I am 5, then 1 year is 1/5th of my life. That would feel long. When I'm 50, 1 year is 1/50th of my life, so 1 year wont feel so long.
wow..that seems very intelligent..!!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
and tiiime goes by
so.. slowly

and time

can do soooo much

dpospination

HSC
lol, time races past, life races around us, and then we get sucked into the pace of life, never able to return, or are we? i think of Frosts poetry, "Stopping by woods on a snowy evening" Whose woods these r i think i know, his house is in the village though, he will not see me stopping here to watch his woods fill up with snow. the woods are lovely dark and deep. But i have promises to keep, and miles to go before i sleep and miles to go before i sleep!!! a brilliant poem on slowing down to smell the roses, or watch the snow fall in this case...

dpospination

HSC
sukij said:
wow..that seems very intelligent..!!
yeh, think about it, the transition from being 1 year old until u r 2 years old doubles ur numerical age (excluding zero)

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
I wish i could fast forward time to me writing a full stop on my last essay in my last exam.

Then getting mass drunk & celebrating.

Time is going bye pretty alright though.

barling89

McLovin it :D
HSC
well according to me and my highly tuned physics brain - time is speeding up because god's put in Energizer e2 batteries in the grandaddy-of-all clocks. He was using duracell up until about 1999; now we're on turbocharge time

that was all, there isn't anymore

MTP

HSC
yeah it sucks, i am JUST starting to take year 12 seriously. Kinda sad really. I now have to "study" all of term one's work for all my subjects. As it is all a blur .. errr :(

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I'm starting to see that time is now going a little bit too fast after the half-yearlies finished, I suddenly find out that that the trials (CSSA) are like, only two months away, it's so scary!

nandison

HSC
MTP said:
yeah it sucks, i am JUST starting to take year 12 seriously. Kinda sad really. I now have to "study" all of term one's work for all my subjects. As it is all a blur .. errr :(
hard yerr i know , it feels like i just finished yr 11 and should get started on year twelve but then i come back to reality , im almost finish for year 12 and i want to start all over again coz , i feel like i just wasted my time waiting for time to go by. lol

danz90

HSC
This term has been just flying past... we're almost halfway through term 2, and to me it feels as though im in week 2 or 3 of term 2. Scary...

misbahf

You eat bugs.
HSC
Quicker it goes...quicker it finishes... there is an up side to this. :)

HSC
time's going really fast.,... study can't be put off any longer! lol... i just want it to end though so i can go overseas next year :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)